Work in progress ! (warning : underwear pictures!)

Options

Replies

• Mama2memphis
    Mama2memphis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • andforpoise
    Options
    wow you look great. This does inspire me, but I am new to this website so what was your secrets? How did you di it? and every what period of time? And did you excercise also?

I usually do 30 to 45 minutes of cardio (running, stairs, elliptical, spinning etc.) 5-6 times a week !
    I don't really do strength training...I need to add this to my routine ! I try to stick to 1200 calories/day eating pretty much anything I want but in moderation. Also I don't often eat back my exercise calories except if I'm really hungry that day !

What is also helping me :
    -Drink WATER !
    -Green tea supplement with meals !
    http://www.thrive.ca/Holista/Weight-Loss-Aids/Holista-Green-Tea-Extract-Capsules/pages/productdetails?nav=R:851586

You did that without strength training? My goodness that's an inspiration! My brother in law (health nut/gym rat) keeps telling me that I need to start training otherwise I'm going to look sick... but where you are about now is where my goal is! And if you can do it without strength training...then maybe there's hope for me?

CONGRATS! You look amazing!
  • tarafic72
    tarafic72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're BEFORE looks like my after and WOW are you a motivation. Keep up the great work!! Are you doing this on your own or do you have a boddy that helps to motivate you??

That seems to be the hardest thing for me now, I need a buddy. I know I HAVE to start working out (like you just said) but I find myself getting sucked in to staying at home with the kids and husband...aargghh!!
  • CessGill
    CessGill Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! Im inspired, youre my new role model! Same weight goal
  • tpelotte
    tpelotte Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • swiftfox82
    Options
    that's about how much I want to lose! you look great! i'm only a few pounds away from a 33 pound loss as well!
  • kcswife04
    kcswife04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Great work! :)
  • yhernandezphx
    yhernandezphx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you look great! thanks for the motivation
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    very inspirational!!! thank you for the additional tips!!!
    Great thing to strive towards in 5 months :)
  • bikiniready201
    Options
    WOW !!! you look amazing, keep up the great work. you should be super proud of yourself!!!
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    You look great!
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, my goal is to look like that! :)
  • LovahLaura
    Options
    wow you look great. This does inspire me, but I am new to this website so what was your secrets? How did you di it? and every what period of time? And did you excercise also?

I usually do 30 to 45 minutes of cardio (running, stairs, elliptical, spinning etc.) 5-6 times a week !
    I don't really do strength training...I need to add this to my routine ! I try to stick to 1200 calories/day eating pretty much anything I want but in moderation. Also I don't often eat back my exercise calories except if I'm really hungry that day !

What is also helping me :
    -Drink WATER !
    -Green tea supplement with meals !
    http://www.thrive.ca/Holista/Weight-Loss-Aids/Holista-Green-Tea-Extract-Capsules/pages/productdetails?nav=R:851586

WOW!!! You look so amazing girl! Can I ask you how tall you are? You goal weight is a little lower than what mine is but if I could look like you, I would be SO HAPPY and no longer depressed and so many issues would go away! I'm going to try to start doing your workout routine and eat as many calories as you do. How many pounds would you say did you lose in 1 month???
  • susanmary88
    Options
    Amazing transformation.! totally hot body now! ;)
  • mariholm
    mariholm Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    very impressive, congratulations on all your hard work. You look fabulous - I am most definitely inspired. Thank You!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing job!
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!!
  • babslich
    babslich Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • msalanajo
    Options
    You look fantastic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!