Work in progress ! (warning : underwear pictures!)

Options

Replies

• PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great!
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! What an inspiration :)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Yes you have inspired me! Great results congrats. You look great.
  • islandgirldl76
    islandgirldl76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great. It is inspirational to know you have the same body type I have and were at the same look I am now. You look great where you are at now I wouldn't loose anymore. I say that because I notice on your ticker you have a few more pounds to go. This is a good weight for you, considering the camera also puts on weight or so they say. Good for you congrats.
  • asherid
    asherid Posts: 56
    Options
    So inspirational! I really needed some up lifting and hope today ;) Can I ask how tall you are? Keep up the great work! You will make it to your goal even though you look great now.
  • queenjakubik
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm very inspired by that! Keep up the great work!
  • inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations!! Truly inspirational!
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    blabla.jpg

If i can inspire at least 1 person, I would be happy!

Have a good day !

Wow...u look amazing and am like ur old pic..so hope to transform like ur new (latest) pic... :)
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    U have inspired me..thank you! U look AWESOME!! :)
  • lovesthebeach
    Options
    Thanks for the dose of inspiration! You look so proud as you should be!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    You look GREAT! Good job!
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    wow you look great. This does inspire me, but I am new to this website so what was your secrets? How did you di it? and every what period of time? And did you excercise also?

I have the same questions for u .... You surely are an inspiration and please be a guide too :)
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    blabla.jpg

If i can inspire at least 1 person, I would be happy!

Have a good day !

Truly inspiring results...thank you so much for sharing!! And, CONGRATULATIONS to you! :)
  • may18052007
    Options
    WooHoo-This is brilliant-just the inspiration I need, you look FANTASTIC. Can I be a friend, plz? :smile:
  • Kromero09
    Options
    wow you look great. This does inspire me, but I am new to this website so what was your secrets? How did you di it? and every what period of time? And did you excercise also?

I usually do 30 to 45 minutes of cardio (running, stairs, elliptical, spinning etc.) 5-6 times a week !
    I don't really do strength training...I need to add this to my routine ! I try to stick to 1200 calories/day eating pretty much anything I want but in moderation. Also I don't often eat back my exercise calories except if I'm really hungry that day !

What is also helping me :
    -Drink WATER !
    -Green tea supplement with meals !
    http://www.thrive.ca/Holista/Weight-Loss-Aids/Holista-Green-Tea-Extract-Capsules/pages/productdetails?nav=R:851586

wow you look good! this definetly motivates me :) how much did you weigh when you started? you didnt look too bad. i started at 204 (scale at planned parenthood) and currently am at 196 and started 3 weeks ago. I got kinda sad when i saw the scale and gained a pound. plz tell me more of your secrets and your workout methods. also, what did you eat? i used to wiegh 140 back in high skool (3 yrs ago) and i really want to go back to my old body. plz tell me!!! i also will look into green tea supplements.
  • Franmagick
    Options
    geez! you look awesome! well done
  • MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • oeileeno
    Options
    way to go!!!!! very inspiring :)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    You look amazing well done.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!