Ladies, how many pairs of shoes do you own?

Options

Replies

• dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    The last pair of shoes I purchased was last August for my brothers wedding, because my dog ate my last pair of black heels. So that was it.

I have:

2 pairs of runners (one for work, one for gym)
    1 black heel
    1 black flat
    1 brown heel
    1 brown flat
    1 pair of winter boots
    1 pair of boots (nice ones)
    1 pair of retro sneakers
    1 pair of sandals (I forgot that one)

And that is that.

So I have a total of 10 pairs of shoes. Not so bad for a girl! But I'm not including things like cleates (as I have two pairs). My feet are very wide, so its annoying to buy shoes. Most of the shoes above are 2-5 years old.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Not enough.
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've never counted but I have at least 70-75 pairs...My favorites are my Jimmy Choos....
  • skir927
    skir927 Posts: 61 Member
    Options

Last purchase? Two pairs of clearance Bear Paw boots on Saturday. One black and one brown. Love them!

I have a pair of Bear Paws in black and brown too - love them!

Just a ballpark number, but I'd say I have somewhere around 40, maybe? I recently thinned them out, but I'm always looking for new ones. I love shoes. Even my two little boys get excited when a Zappos box arrives - train 'em young. :wink:
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    LOL this is a loaded question. My husband calls me Imelda. However he does like me in heels and puts up with it as long as I wear them all the time! I would say a low estimate would be 120 pairs. This includes summer sandals, flip flops, workout shoes, boots, heels, etc. In my defense I hardly ever (maybe 1 in 10 pairs) pay full price and a lot of my stock is 10-15 years old as I take care of my footwear.

I like to wear 3"+ heels so the brands I like to buy for comfort are:

Nine West
    Liz Claiborne
    Anne Klein
    Bandolino
    Franco Sarto
    Etienne Aigner
    Impo
    Jones New York
    Ralph Lauren
    Tommy Hilfiger

I really like the look of a lot of Guess, Madden and Jessica Simpson shoes, but whenever I try them on the immediately hurt my feet.
  • ksimmn
    ksimmn Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    2 tennis shoes,2 cowboy boots,2 flipfops
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    14 pairs of toms, 3 pairs of sperrys, 4 boots, 2 tennis shoes and about 10 heels.
    so around 31.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Did my husband put you up to this??!!!!!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I own probably about 18 pairs. I actually wear four...my work Birkie clogs, my trainers, and two pairs of Chaco sandals. And one pair of dressy black flats I wear when my chorus performs.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Ha funny... no idea how many I own actually.. (A LOT) but I just bought these:

sLIVQG_PU8NvM6_RvGZMXrLHJ1qp81a7x3ztVb-HpQyZYVWusXERIWlbsulxpa4VJxxwz0MWzZCvJaAXsw7wEi6CVceeq1Y2vlpeZWPLQaIUYumK3n1W-YjyOWGibdSdSkGPVH931o400PH2WREbG86NZlEpy2Cgpgj8ur_y5Rkr5mfB=s220-c
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hundreds. Its a problem. I <3 Gianni Bini, but I am an equal opportunity shoe shopper. My husband makes me keep them in boxes in the garage. :'(
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I own three pairs, four I guess if you count my flip flops.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. Lots...lots and lots of shoes. Last purchase was a pair of really pretty lace heels and a pair of furry boots (I live in the North).
    Here are a few:

2011-11-30191015-1.jpg

BAH!! It cuts off. Here is the link: http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa475/YukonJoy/2011-11-30191015.jpg?t=1322757996
  • BoxingChick
    BoxingChick Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I think somewhere around 100 now. The last ones I bought were some brown corduroy sneakers from Old Navy. I don't have a favorite brand, though when I lived close to a Naturalizer outlet store, I found some fantasic shoes in there for next to nothing, so I bought a lot of those. Really cute, too. I don't know why that store has a rep for being dowdy because I can promise, NONE of my shoes are dowdy!

I am totally addicted to shoes...I have about 70 pairs.....most never worn!....the last pair I bough was this weekend at Naturalizer and they are so awesome....nice heal, the colour is a cross between orange and red...really retro looking..peep toe!
  • smantha32
    Options
    Average answer...

shoes.jpg

WORD! :)
  • loganthomas1
    loganthomas1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    well, i worked at a shoe store for five years... does that count for an excuse lol i own wayyy too many lets just say that :)
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have four my running shoes, sandals, and two pairs of heels my favorite are Aldo's heels with a Chinese pattern and a pair of nude colored Vera Wangs thats all
  • smantha32
    Options
    Like 100. Seriously. Shoes are my crack....

me tooo!!!!! :)
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    I seriously had to go count and notice I was missing a few pairs that's when I remember to look in my trunk---3 more pairs!! Grand total: 76 pairs of shoes. My fav brand is Jessica Simpson and Steve Madden... But I love to shop at Charlotte Russe, Target, Bakers, Traffic, and Aldo! I find great deals on eBay too!