Ladies, how many pairs of shoes do you own?

Options

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Easy answer...not enough! I got rid of most of my shoes when my feet started swelling like crazy a couple of years ago. It's now time to replenish :-)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    probably about 40. fave boot brand is Frye, athletic shoe is Nike, and fave brand for dressy pumps is Jimmy Choo....hmmm or Gucci. I work at Nordstrom so it's super easy to go over board.

Nordstrom is one of my favorite places to buy shoes. :)
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Not including flip flops, probably 4 or 5 at the most.

That's about the same as me. most of mine are ballet shoes. love them.
  • gigi_hopeful
    gigi_hopeful Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Geez...between Winter and Summer...probably close to 100 easily (from Cole Hahn to Chanel).... I love shoes! You can have a cheap outfit and pair it with a stylist shoe and look like a million bucks!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a shoe person. I love heels but I can't walk in them, and money never seems to permit me buying lots of flats.

I have:
    3 pairs of flat shoes - 1 of the shoes are like those ballet flats though so I can only really wear them in summer, the only time when it's not wet / miserable / cold!

1 pair of trainers.

Around 5 pairs of heels, I don't know exact. I only wear them on nights out though. Heels hurt!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I didn't count but I have over 30 pairs I think. But I hate collecting shoes.. I wear them all.. I just don't buy and don't wear them or wear them once. I utilize all my shoes! Now ask me how many shirts I own! I can definitely say I have tons of shirts/sweaters etc. I love shirts!
  • 81Kyra
    81Kyra Posts: 115
    Options
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    These are what I'm wearing today. People always think I'm crazy for having over 200 pairs, but I really do wear them all! I usually bring 2-3 pairs a day to work with me, because I like to wear so many. I've done really well lately though, and haven't bought a single pair in 9 days!

shoeshoeshoe.jpg
  • oceanchristy
    Options
    Like 100. Seriously. Shoes are my crack....

Agreed.
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I think somewhere around 100 now. The last ones I bought were some brown corduroy sneakers from Old Navy. I don't have a favorite brand, though when I lived close to a Naturalizer outlet store, I found some fantasic shoes in there for next to nothing, so I bought a lot of those. Really cute, too. I don't know why that store has a rep for being dowdy because I can promise, NONE of my shoes are dowdy!

I am totally addicted to shoes...I have about 70 pairs.....most never worn!....the last pair I bough was this weekend at Naturalizer and they are so awesome....nice heal, the colour is a cross between orange and red...really retro looking..peep toe!

Girls are crazy! I can't imagine owning 20-30 pairs of shoes I have never worn. I usually only purchase shoes that will be worn. Granted my heels only get worn once every few weeks. But at least they are still used. lol. My bf convinced my to get boots (like nice girly ones) and then I had a major dilemma as to whether spending $100 of boots was going to be worth it. But I did it, and now I wear them. But probably not as much as I'd like.
  • tunktunk5583
    tunktunk5583 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Like 100. Seriously. Shoes are my crack....

hah-do you think they actually PUT crack IN shoes to lure us in?
  • kimbux
    kimbux Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Runnig Shoes - at least 7 pairs that I can rotatoe regularly.
    Work Shoes (heels/professional) - about 60 pairs..... some have never been worn but you just never know!
  • JamieAmandaC
    Options
    Two pairs: one pair of sneakers and one pair of dress shoes. I would also own maybe two or three more pairs if I had money, but I intentionally try to limit how much I own.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    26 pairs of high heels, 14 pairs of flats/ballerina shoes, 3 pairs of sneakers, 4 pairs of boots, 5 pairs of flip flops, 2 pairs of strappy sandals.

...and yet I wear the same pair of shoes every day.
  • GennetteD
    Options
    I have 6 pairs. 1- converse, 1- work out shoes, 2- flip flops, 1- flats, 1- sandals. Out of those I don't wear 3 pairs very much. If I could I would have a whole lot more.
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    If you ask my husband he'd say- Too many
    If you ask me - I say NOT ENOUGH

I own over 75 pairs of shoes, most never worn... I tend to wear sneakers and flats most days

My 21 year old daughter owns 45 pairs of sneakers and ONE pair of actual shoes. She also has over 100 purses... brat!!

My two other daughters 8 and 10 have about 40 pairs of shoes between the two of them (they wear the same size)

My husband has 3 pairs of shoes (sneakers, dress shoes, and work shoes) and a pair of work boots.....

I'm a shoe addict!!!! And the fact that DSW is always sending me coupons doesn't help!!! My 8yr old daughter wants to work at DSW when she gets older LOL
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I have size 12 in women's feet... I have a black pair, a blue pair, and a white pair of sneakers. One tan and one black pair of flip flops. One brown and one black pair of flats, one pair of work out shoes that only touch the gym floor. One pair of black low heels and one pair of black high heels, and 3 pairs of slippers, one blue, one light tan, and one crazy pattern to match my VS PJs! That's 10 pairs of shoes, 13 if you count the slippers. I try to throw out any shoes that I replace... Like I just replaced my black sneakers so I threw the old pair out. No need to keep broken shoes!!
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    4. I'm a rarity in the female species.

I have big feet so it's hard to get excited about shoes when the ones that fit me look like something my grandma would wear!

my issue is trying to find nice shoes that fit a wider foot :(
    Presently i;ve found some gorgeous heels at Naturalizer of all places, and i love them as they fit wide!

It's just as well i have this issue really as otherwise i would have WAY more shoes than the 12 pairs i have *L*

Wearing my fave pair (i adore heels though also own steel toed work boots *L*) in the last pic on this thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/462692-what-a-difference-a-year-makes-pics
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    About 100. I wear an odd size( 10w or 11 reg) and when I find the cute/comfy/fitting combo, I buy! I can't help it! And I try to rotate so I don't beat one pair up too bad. I probably have the most in heels/wedges, then boots in second, followed by flip flops, flats (b/c of work, then sneakers.

My fave brands are:
    Torrid brand heels
    Deb wedges
    Dollhouse boots
    Adidas/Reebok Sneakers

The last pair of shoes I bought was Saturday and I bought two pairs of two different hues of tan/brown wedges. One was a Japanese brand called Yaki and one was Ralph Lauren.