When did you start seeing results?

Options
13»

Replies

• angraham2
    angraham2 Posts: 128
    Options
    Im down 7 lbs so far, I haven't really noticed, I still see the same skinny person in the mirror that I have seen every day. I had someone at work comment that my face looked thiner, but that is it so far, I have not lost any inches yet. Hoping that when I hit the 10 lb mark I will notice more.
  • journeytocaitlin
    journeytocaitlin Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm on the short size (5'4" on a good day). And unfortunately, know from experience when I start to see size shifts. The first shift down takes 20-25 pounds, but for some reason, from there on out - it only takes about 10 pounds. I'm guessing its because at that point I'm working out more - but really, just don't know why it is.

I took pictures for the first time this weight loss - I guess we'll see if I really can see the difference. I'll tell you one thing - I WON'T be posting before and afters and I most likely will delete my befores once I get to an after. They are just so hard to look at. I know some feel pride in going down - but I'll just feel upset that I was ever that high!

I'm the same way. I just don't EVER want pictures of me like this. Definitely pride issues for me haha. Unfortunately I can't burn the pictures from my sister's wedding when I was at my highest :/ They're pretty bad. I'll just have to hide those. lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!