My new go to snack. Whats Yours?

Options
My new favorite snack food is Wasabi Roasted Seaweed snacks by Trader Joe's . They are a nice little crunchy salty treat with enough wasabi that binging would be literally painful but if you did eat the whole package it would only be 60 calories! A GREAT snack for when you are just chilling on the computer or TV. They also come in just roasted seaweed so if you aren't into wasabi it's another alternative.

Replies

• trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    celery dipped in vanilla non fat yogurt
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Mine is dark chocolate roasted almonds from Blue Diamond. So good! Although, I have to make myself eat only one serving.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i totally love the roasted seaweed snack from TJ's but i had no idea they had a wasabi one too!!!!!!!
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    Mine is dark chocolate roasted almonds from Blue Diamond. So good! Although, I have to make myself eat only one serving.
    I LOVE those...but too much...it is on the list of things I can't have in the house just yet lol
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    i totally love the roasted seaweed snack from TJ's but i had no idea they had a wasabi one too!!!!!!!
    I think they may be new...or maybe just new to my TJ's but they are sooooooooo addictive!
  • thesameas
    thesameas Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Last night I had some left over chopped up apple from when I'd put some in porridge earlier that day. Skin on, and cut into squares about the size of a thumnail, it was a great late night snack to eat while watching TV! I'm going out today as well, so I chopped some up in advance to snack on in the car :heart:
  • missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Plain Chobani 0% with one truvia and fresh berries! Another favorite is Plain Chobani with a half of a packet of the No Sugar Added Swiss Miss hot Chocolate. Stir it up really well, tastes like Chocolate mousse but has a ton of protein and only 120 calories :)
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    Plain Chobani 0% with one truvia and fresh berries! Another favorite is Plain Chobani with a half of a packet of the No Sugar Added Swiss Miss hot Chocolate. Stir it up really well, tastes like Chocolate mousse but has a ton of protein and only 120 calories :)
    I am definitely tryingnthat!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Veggie Chips and Veggie Straws............

nummy.
  • ErinBeth7
    Options
    I LOVE those...but too much...it is on the list of things I can't have in the house just yet lol

Oh yes, I totally get that! I keep the bag at my desk at work...in a drawer! I cannot keep them at home or I'll eat half the bag at once. lol
  • ErinBeth7
    Options
    Veggie Chips and Veggie Straws............

nummy.

Thats a good idea. I don't ever get enough veggies.
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    half a grapefruit, ryvita fruit crunch + nut butter, greek yogurt - best combo ever
  • GNBC
    GNBC Posts: 9
    Options
    I thought I was the only one to mix unconventional things into my Chobani - I add half a packet of Crystal Light Lemon Drink Mix (no sugar, fat, calories) and it tastes delicious....a bit like key lime cheesecake
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My current fav is low fat cottage cheese mixed with pineapple and a tablespoon of chopped pecans. YUM!
  • loriamcq
    Options
    Not hungry just want to snack = celery and a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese
    Starving but dont want to eat a meal snack = yogurt with fruit, tablespoon of granola, and ff whipped cream or sometimes I just have a packet of instant oatmeal.
  • lovey2770
    Options
    Mine is sugar free jello! In the individual packets they are 10 calories each :)
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    natural peanut butter & bananas, in a wrap or in a bowl...frozen sliced bananas are also really good.
  • redcharlotte
    redcharlotte Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Almonds and maybe a cheese stick, or a serving of whey protein (I just mix with water instead of with milk.)
  • rachelw16
    Options
    Red pepper and salsa or carrots and hummus...just bought some sweet potato hummus that I'm dying to try :O
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Snow peas or sugar snap peas & hummus