Options

Replies

• luvsherhubby
    luvsherhubby Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I love snow peas!!!
  • stcender
    Options
    Definitely any sort of fruit, especially if I have a particular sugar craving. An apple, orange, banana or my favourite: a berry salad with a bit of greek yogurt (The best I've come across yet health wise is PC Plain Greek Yogurt)

If I am wanting to do a 'hand to mouth' action like eating chips, I will dice up apple and eat them with my fingers, dipping them in a bit of peanut butter.
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    If I am wanting to do a 'hand to mouth' action like eating chips, I will dice up apple and eat them with my fingers, dipping them in a bit of peanut butter.
    When I feel like that I'll cook a bag of edamame in the microwave, dump it in a bowl & sprinkle some sea salt on it. Then I grab a bag for the pods & park in front of the TV, lol. Great sub for popcorn on family movie night. :smile:
  • his_kid1
    his_kid1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ak-Mak crackers scooped into cottage cheese
  • b3ckk1
    b3ckk1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Grapes and chopped up apples. Perfect substitute for junk food while sitting in front of the TV, or at a movie. I also love celery dipped in hummus. MMMMMMM.
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    hummus and pita chips
  • jagpie42
    jagpie42 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat tortilla toasted till crispy with a TBSP of black beans and salsa.
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    A packet of Justin's Maple Almond Butter. Heaven in a packet. Yummmm.
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    clementines, they are in season now.
  • HlthyActvst
    HlthyActvst Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I usually want to snack to taste something sweet, not because I'm hungry ...and I'm digging the kids Clif chocolate brownie bars :D
  • JenS0301
    JenS0301 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese %2 is my FAV snack. Sometimes I add 4-5 saltines and use the cottage cheese as dip! I go through 3-4 cartons a week (with the help of y 3yr old daughter that is).

I also love sugar free jello, yoplait granola yogurt, and laughing cow cheese wedge with a few cold baby carrots :)
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Specal K crackers :))) Kinda like Wheat Thins, but better and better for you!
  • sylviaddavis
    Options
    I love jello! I have got to buy some tomorrow since the calories are so low!
  • Chunky_As_Charged
    Options
    Bump.
  • sylviaddavis
    Options
    Love them! They are really sweet!!!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Celery and La Vache Qui Rit or with Hummus. YUM.
  • Jennhasfaith
    Jennhasfaith Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    We received a gift box from our friends containing Harry & David Royal Riviera Pears........so good. I also drizzle a little balsmic vinager over top......Wow!! I'm going to miss them when they are all gone.
  • Melk967
    Melk967 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Plain Chobani 0% with one truvia and fresh berries! Another favorite is Plain Chobani with a half of a packet of the No Sugar Added Swiss Miss hot Chocolate. Stir it up really well, tastes like Chocolate mousse but has a ton of protein and only 120 calories :)

I LOVE Greek yogurt! Definitely need to try this!

I've been getting into buying premade mixed berry containers from my grocery store. Sometimes I melt some chocolate chips to dip them in, or put them in salads :)
  • shellie1206
    shellie1206 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    mine is dried cranberries with pecans yum yum :)
  • his_kid1
    his_kid1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Also, have you tried the tomato basil hummus from TJ's? Insanely good and even lower cal./fat than regular hummus.