I KNOW EVERYONE must post these kind of issues but I need to

2»

Replies

• for every one person who wants washboard abs there are about 99 others who want what you have!!

Bless your heart! Thankyou so much. This means ALOT! :heart:
    I will be putting this as my status for awhile :happy:
    Have a beautiful day and good luck along your journey xx :flowerforyou:
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Weighted hula hoops are great for the ab area ... but I agree with everyone that you shouldn't worry about it ... if it really bothers you, get a high waisted bikini ... they have some awesome retro suits at pinupgirlclothing.com.
  • My advice is to remember that no one really cares how you look on the beach. You're slim and gorgeous and no one at all is going to concern themselves with the small part of your tummy that you're not happy with. Just relax and have an awesome holiday!
    I agree with this 100%. I have never been approached by /anyone/ while at some beach or lake event whom I didn't already know because of how I look. Other people generally don't care what you look like.

Well, I was approached because I was running around with a Storm Trooper helmet. But they had very little to say about my workout routine.

Thats PROBABLY because you have a ok body lol! :flowerforyou:
  • nikolaim5
    nikolaim5 Posts: 233
    Tummy is simply a matter of body fat. If you want to lose more tummy, you have to lose more body fat. Different people store their fat in different areas. It could also be water retention due to hormonal reasons like the pill, etc.
  • Weighted hula hoops are great for the ab area ... but I agree with everyone that you shouldn't worry about it ... if it really bothers you, get a high waisted bikini ... they have some awesome retro suits at pinupgirlclothing.com.

Thankyou for your comment - I have 6 months to sort my frame of mind out for Cyprus and do not go to Goa until November so I think a normal standard bikini will be fine.. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    hunny, you will look absolutely stunning on the beach! you have an awesome bod and you wear that bikini with pride! not everyone who wears a bikini can pull it off but i must say hun, you are going to look fab with that tiny physique! don't worry too much about your little imperfections because we all have them. have a lovely time on your holiday and mostly, ENJOY yourself and that new bod! :)
  • Tummy is simply a matter of body fat. If you want to lose more tummy, you have to lose more body fat. Different people store their fat in different areas. It could also be water retention due to hormonal reasons like the pill, etc.

I cannot lose more body fat as I will be simply under weight at 9 stone and classed as unhealthy which is something I do not want.. I do not take any form of pills apart from my epileptic and blood disorder tablets lol.. Thankyou for your comment :flowerforyou:
  • hunny, you will look absolutely stunning on the beach! you have an awesome bod and you wear that bikini with pride! not everyone who wears a bikini can pull it off but i must say hun, you are going to look fab with that tiny physique! don't worry too much about your little imperfections because we all have them. have a lovely time on your holiday and mostly, ENJOY yourself and that new bod! :)

Thankyou so much sweetheart! :flowerforyou: I have some issues from my past which are obviously still making me feel very down but I HAVE noticed my body language now changing :laugh: Instead of standing with my hands covering my self I now stand alittle different lol!
    Thankyou and I am now going to learn how to grow myself confidence and ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS! XX XX :drinker:
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    hunny, you will look absolutely stunning on the beach! you have an awesome bod and you wear that bikini with pride! not everyone who wears a bikini can pull it off but i must say hun, you are going to look fab with that tiny physique! don't worry too much about your little imperfections because we all have them. have a lovely time on your holiday and mostly, ENJOY yourself and that new bod! :)

Thankyou so much sweetheart! :flowerforyou: I have some issues from my past which are obviously still making me feel very down but I HAVE noticed my body language now changing :laugh: Instead of standing with my hands covering my self I now stand alittle different lol!
    Thankyou and I am now going to learn how to grow myself confidence and ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS! XX XX :drinker:

you are so very welcome sweets! i too have a very hurtful and embarrassing past but you have to remember thats all behind us now! take your success with pride and run with it! :happy: