January - 12 lbs down!

Options
2»

Replies

• wolfiefc
    Options
    Hi Everyone i too started on the 1st jan,i have done every diet under the sun (weightwatchers,slimming world) yes they are a success but only short term as i have put the weight back on everytime,i decided to try the mfp its the best think ive done,ive basicaly learnt to eat smaller portions and eat slower,also have some fruit inbetween breakfast and dinner and between dinner and tea,in 4 weeks ive lost the weight shown on the weighloss bar below,im trying to lose 56lb by july as im doing a charity boxing event to raise money for a childrens charity
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow what an achievement, well done you!!! I started 27th December and have lost 7lb! This is fab news for me as I originally started in November and stayed the same for 5 weeks, my metabolism is slow due to menopause (unfortunately) but every little pound or half a pound lost is a step in the right direction!!!
  • wolfiefc
    Options
    Wow what an achievement, well done you!!! I started 27th December and have lost 7lb! This is fab news for me as I originally started in November and stayed the same for 5 weeks, my metabolism is slow due to menopause (unfortunately) but every little pound or half a pound lost is a step in the right direction!!!

keep at it,you will reep the rewards
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks wolfiefc!! Im pretty determined right now! Have a good day!!
  • tsornoza
    tsornoza Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    wow, congrats.. keep it up!!! feel free to add me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!