How did YOUR day start....

Options
I STARTED my day with day 1 of the 30 day Shred..followed by a delish chocolate Shakeology and dancing to some great music on my drive to work....

With a start like this, how can this day NOT be fabulous!!!

What did your Tuesday morning start look like!?

Replies

• issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I like your attitude! Mine is starting with a drive with hubby where we stop at our favorite coffee stand for a no sugar added, fat free mocha, then take a drive in an area where we usually see eagles and elk and gorgeous scenery (Snoqualmie Valley in WA. state), then back home for breakfast followed by chores and work..
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    A crying baby and a pot of crappy coffee. The usual.
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options

Awww....your profile picture is ADORABLE....i'm sure its quite different when he's crying though.. :)
    No babies for me yet (thats part of my motivation to get fit)....but I say you should invest in some DELISH coffee...you deserve it girly!!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Coffee and the MFP boards...and a mailbox with 16 PMs 5 Friend requests....O.o ~yikes...
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    It started with healthy eating, logging it in MFP, walking my son to school, feeding the baby, getting yelled at by my wife (she was frustrated trying to install car seats in the rental vehicle and chose to take it out on me :( ) and almost getting hit by another car.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Started with 20 minutes of convincing myself to get out of bed while deciding what workout to do this morning. :) Chose a yoga DVD since I'm sore from yesterday. Took the kiddo to school, now waiting for the sun to burn the fog off a little more so I can do my first day of C25K!
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Mine started with dragging myself out of bed. Then a cup of coffee and a mostly pleasant drive to work. A healthy breakfast of oatmeal and cinnamon followed by a 40 minute workout on the treadmill at the office gym. Not bad at all. :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Hear the @#&% alarm, hit snooze, repeat 5 times. Get up, shower, dress, fix lunch, drink cup of soy milk, kiss hubby goodbye, drive to gas station, get gas, drive to work.
  • Alachofra15
    Alachofra15 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hit first alarm to snooze, second alarm to snooze... repeat x 4 times each.

Eventually I got up for a 25 mins HIIT workout and some abs work

then shower, coffee, protein shake and eventually some cereal once I made it into work (late)
  • kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    Options
    P90x core synergistics, followed by a breakfast of oatmeal with 1 tbsp of peanut butter and half of a sliced banana mixed in. Yum!
  • snowdriftlmk
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs, strawberries and raspberries!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Started mine with Jillian Michaels' Yoga Meltdown, some oatmeal and a breakfast sandwich, and rapping "Super Bass" at the top of my lungs on my way to work.
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    3 fried eggs, 1oz of full fat cheddar cheese, and half a cup of fried grn peppers. Now to relax until its time for work :)
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Mine started with a barking dog who was crying because she wanted so desperately to jump up on the bed into my lap.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    A five minute snooze after the alarm went, a disappointing weigh in which I'm not logging because the scales are most definitely wrong :grumble: , and an orange and a cup of tea. And having to scrape a small amount of snow off the car. Thankfully the white stuff has stayed away today.
  • dancingjr
    Options

Awww....your profile picture is ADORABLE....i'm sure its quite different when he's crying though.. :)
    No babies for me yet (thats part of my motivation to get fit)....but I say you should invest in some DELISH coffee...you deserve it girly!!

I agree with the no babies for me yet either and its also part of my motivation. So glad I'm not the only one thought I was a litttle crazy. lol.

I started my day with a my own healthy sausage english muffin and lots of singing on the way to work.
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My daughter telling me her nappy had leaked in the night Grrrr!

Russ
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I started with 30 day shred too! :)
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    A bag of Wheat Thins chips......... Was running late for class and haven't gone grocery shopping for on-the-go breakfasts yet. I feel awful and tired and sick and need some fruit...
  • 30yearssincebikini
    Options
    Woke up at five thirty and went to the gym for 2 hours. Came home, took a shower and got my husband and son up. Went to work and was very busy at work until now. I finally a break. (I cut hair)

The scale actually moved today! Dieting and exercising for two weeks and lost 2 pounds! It may not be much, but I feel great.