My Journey from 250 Lbs to 125 lbs

Options

Replies

• DinoSaurous
    DinoSaurous Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What an absolutley fabulous transformation! You should be so proud of yourself (:
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Oh my Goodness, you look fantastic!! mouth open!!!
  • lazyday101
    lazyday101 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, how often and for how long do you train for?

Amazing
  • deverdad
    deverdad Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW is all I can say! Totally inspiring!
  • nybernator
    Options
    So if you lost all the weigh before, why are you on myfitnesspal now? You look healthy.
    Is this a real story?
  • rosalieharris
    rosalieharris Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This gives me so much hope! I want to be where you are! I started at 248.6 and now weigh 193.8, it has taken me a year to get if off. I haven'l lost the 100 lbs yet, but this year it will be off. I plan on being under 150! I can't wait! Thank you for your story:flowerforyou:
  • 105perfect
    Options
    amazing!
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness. WAY TO GO! You look amazing!!
  • Ninabones
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
  • CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration!!! Thank you!!! <3
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This is truly inspiring!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    WWOOOWWW!!!! You look fantastic!
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    holy crap wow!! what are your tips that worked for you?
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    So if you lost all the weigh before, why are you on myfitnesspal now? You look healthy.
    Is this a real story?

mfp isn't only for weight loss.

Congrats OP! you look super fit!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    What a success! Congrats!
  • TinaVanHoecke
    Options
    What I did to get to that point was simple. The first year I just focussed on loosing the weight. Treadmill and healthy food choices. Once I decided to lift weights I started to Eat 6 healthy meals a day and workout in the gym every day except Sunday. I didn't need to put in long hours of working out either. My cardio consisted of 20 Min. Intraval training 3 days a week and the rest was weight lifting. Different body parts 4 days a week. I must say the muscle was built over 3 years time. but what else did I have to do? I just kept going to the gym, living my healthy life. Good luck in your journey.
  • onmyway31
    Options
    50? No way! You look awesome :happy:
  • nitterlyn
    nitterlyn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Holy Muscle...that is awesome!
  • TinaVanHoecke
    Options
    Of coarse this is a real story! Why would you say that? I have my transition pictures to prove it. I am on MFP to motivate others and to stay motivated myself. I still work out in the gym and eat right and track my foods when I feel like I need to. I currently want to loose 5 pounds. Not much, but if I don't stay on top of it, I will be right back at 250 lbs. Also my children are obsese and I need to stay focussed for them.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    An amazing transformation! You are truly an inspiration! Thanks for sharing...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!