My Journey from 250 Lbs to 125 lbs

Options

Replies

• TinaVanHoecke
    Options
    Stay focussed, set goals, keep going no matter what. Surround yourself with people who have similar goals. I am not saying I never had bad days, I did, but I just kept going. Taking the pictures was very helpful to me. To this day I still carry my photos in my wallet as a reminder and to keep me focussed. I never want to slip back to that place.
    Also when I was training I hung out on a board for support. It was the single best thing I did. We posted daily workouts and food choices. I formed a lasting relationship with many of those people. Sad to say that board closed down and now I am here for support and motivation.
  • ZipperJJ
    ZipperJJ Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Damn girl! You look amazing!

I have been lifting and doing cardio for over a year now. I keep dreaming that your physique is what's inside this chunk of rock that is my physique, and someday I will chip away enough for it to be seen.

Truly inspirational!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Holy crap woman!!! You look absolutely fantastic. Way to go :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • luckygirl007
    luckygirl007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just knew it was possible for 50 year old women to look this good. It is what I aspire to. Recovering from surgery to repair fractured patella but before that threw a kink in things I was doing strength training. Just not enough. Your pictures have proved to me I need more dedication, Swimming most days now to gain back my strength and looking forward to doing squats ASAP. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great job you look like a bodybuilder now:)
  • JG1807
    JG1807 Posts: 40
    Options
    Amazing inspiration!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Wow, totally doesn't even look like the same person!
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! What a wonderful inspiration to all!
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post, your transformation is amazing! So inspirational! :smile:
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    *jaw drops* what an inspiration! You are beautiful!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Wow!
    What an awesome and inspirational story! And, that you have kept fit as well.

Thanks for sharing! This makes me want to work harder!
  • AndreaDaPrincess
    AndreaDaPrincess Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wonderful for you !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    OMG, what a transformation. Congratulations!!!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I love your muscles...!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wow, great transformation
  • babslich
    babslich Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You Rock!!!!!
  • babslich
    babslich Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    With you as an inspiration and a role model, I'm sure you help your family get healthy. Great Job again!
  • realpure
    realpure Posts: 156
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing. I'm 50 too. I'm inspired. Hope your children follow your lead. I bet they are so proud of you.
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaaamn! You look AWESOME! It makes me want to go curl up in bed and take a long nap just thinking about the kind of work you put in to get where you are. High fives!
  • DeeNyceRN
    DeeNyceRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your pics and story with us. You look amazing! I am 50 and you are an inspiration to me. Thank you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!