New Friends (40 pounds or more to shed)

Options

Replies

• NurseRachel2011
    Options
    In the last month I've lost 14lbs and looking to loose atleast another 50. It so nice to see others with similar goals!
  • MeganLeigh31
    Options
    I want to lose 45 in the next 4 months ive lost 25 so far (took 2 years to start losing my pregnancy weight) Nice to know im not the only one with a goal of 40+ ;))
  • SheritaMack
    Options
    Between January 2011 and now I lost 45 pounds. Then I gained 3 pounds of it back. Leaving me with 51 pounds to go. My biggest challenge is staying motivated to eat healthier and exercising regularly. Any advice, suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
  • cilcoch4me
    Options
    :smile: I'm looking to loose a lot more than 40 more like 60 - ready to change...!
  • rkjuly
    rkjuly Posts: 1
    Options
    i am also looking to loose alot of weight just found out about this website hope it will give me the extra support i need i belong to wow anybody else belong to that gym?:smile:
  • morellab76
    Options
    Make sure to measure yourself before starting any workout routine or diet. The inches sometime shed faster than the pounds :) Best of luck!
  • morellab76
    Options
    Find a gym that you will love to go to :) The classes are so important to and the women that you meet will probably be in those classses every week. Eventually, you will build a GREAT support system there to! I sure wish you the best of luck!!
  • conakita
    conakita Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new and need to lose 45lbs, very eager and looking forward to the journey!
  • 2bjemm
    2bjemm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hey, you should add me! i gained weight drastically and am in the same boat:) it would be good to keep each other motivated :)
  • 2bjemm
    2bjemm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    me too:) im stoked, im ready for a new change:) feel free to add me :) (wow i feel like im selling myself, haha but really, itd be nice to build a support system:)
  • RRotondo24
    Options
    60lbs is my goal! Just started yesterday. Anyone with a similar goal, feel free to add me :smile:
  • WadeyLady
    Options
    Adding as many of you gals as I can...add me too for girly chats, meal ideas and motivation! x
  • BeckyBell918
    BeckyBell918 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Even though I have more like 60 lbs to lose, I have my goal set to 40. (6 of which I already lost). Hoping to lose the 40 by the end of summer, when I start trying for baby #2!! Feel free to add me...
  • MrsLDion
    Options
    HI!! I am looking to lose about 60 pounds! Right now seems like a 1000! Good luck!
  • frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm tryin to lose 50lbs by May! Anyone can add me the more support and motivation the better! :)
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    This is me..l need to lose 40 - 50!
  • peprwpr
    peprwpr Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose 60lbs. This site is great. Feel free to add me.

Karla
  • Michellesyear
    Michellesyear Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just started this site as of Saturday and was introduced to it by a family member. I like all the tools and tips and look forward to getting to know others with the same goals i have. I would like to lose at least 70 pounds but I will be happy with any small steps that are accomplished!! I need all the encouragement i can get so anyone who wishes, feel free to add me also!!!!!!! ;)
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose 85 lbs.!! It's gonna be a long haul, but I can do it!
  • pattykaye33
    pattykaye33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Fat and Frumpy here hoping to lose about 46 lbs or so to make me Fit and Fabulous. Need encouragement as I tend to get discouraged and I can definitely say food and I are way to intimidate with one another. I struggle staying away from things that TASTE good.

Feel free to add me, just started this site today thanks to a work initiative.