Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    <
    Only here to be serious. CrossedArms.gif

Whatever Carl...You are one of the biggest joksters on here. :smile:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I put all kinds of random thoughts and B.S. in my news feed. If my friends don't like it I don't really care lol.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I like to take everything personally, and then cry.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    LOL...bring on chit chat...it's boring just to read about exercise and healthy food all day long, and that doesn't tell me what kind of people my friends on here really are. I like getting to know people.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I never talk with my friends. I prefer talking with my imaginary friends, they never argue with me.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I don't talk to any of my friends. They are all as*holes and dont' talk to me because I'm an *kitten**. Oops, misplaced the asterisk.

Yep....this is why I like him though. He's an ahole and keeps his trap shut!
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Scapez, you are f'ing lovely. :heart:

Says the man with the fart sandwich avatar.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Asking for advice on chit chat is like going up to a random stranger and asking them what's their opinion on your personal life.....I could really care less and I'm gonna give you an answer that makes me laugh.:flowerforyou:
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    I never talk with my friends. I prefer talking with my imaginary friends, they never argue with me.

Thomas rotfl lmfao
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I talk a lot. Usually through PM's though. Not much bothers me either way. I have an awesome ability to ignore.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Says the man with the fart sandwich avatar.
    Re2idh_c.jpg
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I enjoy it. If we were automatons, we would need support at all. Emotions and stress are often the drivers that cause people to over eat, over drink, etc. I know it is for me. If I can lend moral support as an online friend, then mission accomplished.

All work and no play sucks.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I like to chit chat on the news feed, and talk about fitness when it's needed.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    <
    Only here to be serious. CrossedArms.gif

Whatever Carl...You are one of the biggest joksters on here. :smile:

Meanie! :sad:
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Just curious about people's opinion regarding non-fitness related conversations on MFP? I dont mean in the forums... I am referring more to chit chat with your friends list. Is it an okay/encouraged thing to talk about non fitness/weight related goals with your MFP pals? Or, would you rather people stick to fitness and nutrition related subjects?

Well, I'm one of your MFP friends, so I'll put in my two cents. ;)

I like being able to get a bit personal with my friends list, and it's why I usually go through and defriend people who I don't interact with at all. I'm not going to be motivated by strangers. It helps to have people on my list that I talk to regularly on MFP, who I can remember details about their life and they can remember something about mine. MFP has almost replaced Facebook in my life, and I just feel like it has the same goal - social interaction with others, but with the added bonus of we all have the same goal to lose weight and get into shape.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Chatting with my friends on my news feed, is my favorite thing to do on here.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    SINCE I AM MAINTAINING NOW AND FOCUSED ON STAYING HEALTHY FOR SURGERY NEXT MONTH I JUST PRETTY MUCH BABBLE...NON STOP.... NO FOCUS... GLITTER UPDATES.
    WHA?????
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I like it ALL ways! :tongue:
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Just curious about people's opinion regarding non-fitness related conversations on MFP? I dont mean in the forums... I am referring more to chit chat with your friends list. Is it an okay/encouraged thing to talk about non fitness/weight related goals with your MFP pals? Or, would you rather people stick to fitness and nutrition related subjects?

Well, I'm one of your MFP friends, so I'll put in my two cents. ;)

I like being able to get a bit personal with my friends list, and it's why I usually go through and defriend people who I don't interact with at all. I'm not going to be motivated by strangers. It helps to have people on my list that I talk to regularly on MFP, who I can remember details about their life and they can remember something about mine. MFP has almost replaced Facebook in my life, and I just feel like it has the same goal - social interaction with others, but with the added bonus of we all have the same goal to lose weight and get into shape.

Yay... and I am still your friend. :-) I was thinking that too -- great minds think alike! It just seems like some people get offended when you talk about other things. I am very lucky to have some amazing friends an dont feel that way about my MFP friends. I was just a little curious to see what others thought!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I accept fitness related and non fitness related discussions from my friends. I don't mind at all and enjoy it. Lately it's not as fun as it was some months ago but oh well