Am I the only person without a SO?

Options
I have been reading other threads about how people met their SOs and stuff along those lines. Which by the way, I do enjoy reading.

However, am I the only person that is having the worst time meeting a potential partner? It may be poor self-esteem or any combination of things, but I was wondering if I was the only person on here in this situation.

Replies

• Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    No there are lots of us that are single. There is a single peeps group if you'd like to join.
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    <~~~ Single.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, you are the only one. ;) Actually I kid. Never had one, don't have one now. I'm pretty fine with that. I figure I'm just learning the stuff about myself I need to know, so that when I'm actually supposed to meet mine, I can have the best relationship and life possible. :smile:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    single=blessing sometimes!! :wink:
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Tons of us single folk around, we just don't talk about it...heh
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    Nope, single here as well.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Nope, you're definitely not the only person. But at this moment I am thankful to be single.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Foot loose and fancy-free...
    (or bitter old-maid, how ever you choose to look at it)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I'm there too...sometimes I really appreciate being single, but lately it's gotten very lonely.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    You most definitely are not the only one here S.O.less.
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Nope! You definitely are not alone.
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    Untitled-1.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

But in all serious...no, you're not the only one. I'm right there with ya.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Very single here.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Quite single here and fine with it. I would rather be single than trapped in a bad relationship.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Single here!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Quite single here and fine with it. I would rather be single than trapped in a bad relationship.

Amen!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Single here! But I am happy with it right now because I am taking this opportunity to focus on myself.

Although that guy who posted before me is pretty cute. ;) hehe
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Definitely not!! But I wonder why it is so hard for some people to meet and go out with people while others always seem to have someone around? I have a lot of friends...but never seem to have a SO in sight... Anyone else noticed this?
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, late in the night, when I'm wearing earplugs, all I can hear are the rabid, drunken snore-grunts of my man. Late in the night, at that very moment, I wish I was single.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Amen!

Not all relationships are bad. That's a pretty bitter way to think about life.