stalker is getting pretty active again.

Options
13»

Replies

• stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    You could walk into his cube & ask him if he's accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord & Savior, then engage him in a lengthy & awkward conversation about some controversial Bible verse. Of course, you run the risk of him opening his desk drawer, pulling out his backpack & helmet & inviting you for a bike ride.

So maybe don't do that.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    i don't think i'm stressing the abnormal amount of social skills missing. The one time I surprised him coming in my cube, he literally mumbled for 30 seconds and then turned and bolted.

i got a picture.... uploading ...
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Toss a teabag on his desk and say, "Any time big boy!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: now that would be funny!!
  • _snw_
    Options
    alright - they are in my profile pics .. last two. Piss poor quality but he scatters when he sees me. and my friend wasn't there so i couldn't sit in his cube.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Maybe he has a mental illness which prevents him from recognizing regular social cues. Talk to your human resources rep and discreetly let them know about the situation. They obviously won't divulge his personal information, but they could take steps to make sure that he is taking his medication if he has any, or suggest he be evaluated for certain conditions.
    If he has no mental issues, then the human resources rep can perhaps go over some lessons with him about socially acceptable behavior in the work place.
    And I highly suggest not posting his picture on the internet. That is just asking for trouble.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    You just snuck pictures of him on your cell phone, uploaded them to the internet, and shared them with your online buddies on the second thread you posted all about him.

And he's the stalker :huh:

But really, he sounds like he's just trying to get to know you, but has no idea how to conduct a conversation.
  • _snw_
    Options
    You just snuck pictures of him on your cell phone, uploaded them to the internet, and shared them with your online buddies on the second thread you posted all about him.

And he's the stalker :huh:

But really, he sounds like he's just trying to get to know you, but has no idea how to conduct a conversation.

hahahhaaa. I have zero witty retort to this.
  • _snw_
    Options
    Maybe he has a mental illness which prevents him from recognizing regular social cues. Talk to your human resources rep and discreetly let them know about the situation. They obviously won't divulge his personal information, but they could take steps to make sure that he is taking his medication if he has any, or suggest he be evaluated for certain conditions.
    If he has no mental issues, then the human resources rep can perhaps go over some lessons with him about socially acceptable behavior in the work place.
    And I highly suggest not posting his picture on the internet. That is just asking for trouble.

awww, where's the humor in that?

But really ... I would never ever post a picture of him (that you could actually SEE who he was) online. That's a big over the top. And I honestly am not asking for actual advice of what to do. this is just a "chit chat" board - not a "serious issues" board. I'm just entertaining myself and some others, obviously not everyone, by giving just enough details to laugh about a situation - nothing to get all serious about. :flowerforyou:
  • NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    After lunch have someone check his cache for tips on kidnapping and hidden surveillance.

DO THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You call him your stalker, which implies you have some level of fear of him. To me, inviting him to lunch is potentially dangerous and misleading. I would really reconsider.

Does not imply fear...it just implies some dude is being weird...I had a stalker once..soooo was not scared of the dude...he was just a weirdo that didn't know how to deal with his hard on for me...lol
    see. that's funny.

on the other hand, he could be trying to visualize how my dismembered body would fit inside his freezer.

LMAO^^^^^ but hey you never know! (insert creepy music here)
    My daughter has someone she refers to as a stalker and he frightens her. I guess I assume everyone would feel the same because anti stalking laws weren't created because people found stalkers amusing.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    The one time I surprised him coming in my cube,

He was coming in your cube? :noway: Ew. Bleach.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options