Options

Replies

• auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I blame Inner Jabba. he made me do it.
  • paulslimjonesbryant
    Options
    peoples lifestyle too much now playing video games and on computers instead off physical activity
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My job a year ago and them giving me no choice about what to eat. It was a live on site jobbie with deep fat fried EVERYTHING. If I could take those 3 months back, I would in an instant. Hello 2 stone in 3 months...
  • jennilovesryan
    Options
    alcohol for feeding my party monster!
  • bfrederick3015
    bfrederick3015 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Big plates and Chinese Buffet... and my thirties... and my twenties for not lasting at least an additional decade. Also, having a baby and raising a child are excellent, but the number that pregnancy did on my once-hot bod is most certainly not.
  • bfrederick3015
    bfrederick3015 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Big plates and Chinese Buffet... and my thirties... and my twenties for not lasting at least an additional decade. Also, having a baby and raising a child are excellent, but the number that pregnancy did on my once-hot bod is most certainly not.

... and the demon alcohol. I loves my wine and beer. :drinker:
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    my great grandparents for being born Italian- our food is just so yummy and full of carbs!!!!
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I blame my friends and family who think I don't need to watch my weight, so when I'm around them, I tend to splurge because I'm tired of hearing them say I should gain weight cause I'm too thin and having to explain that there is a reason I am not fat and that's because I work hard to keep my body in shape cause trust me, I do love food!
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    QUOTE - I would have to blame my Buds (beer), especially when they hang out by the dozen. We hang out for a few hours, get happy, and then it would always turn into taco bell, white castle, mcdonalds, or a bag of chips... They just make everything seem like it's alright...

Oh Man that is too funny! We must have the same Buds!
  • Kutie89
    Options
    Ok.... We are all "grown ups" who are responsible for our own actions of what we put in our mouths. BUT if you could blame something for being overweight what would it be? Mine is a B**** named Little Debbie!!!!!!!!! If I ever see her in a back ally, I will run her over with my car!

:laugh: Mine would be Mr. Double Stuf Oreo Cookie. I've been able to break it off with him for the past 3 weeks, but somehow, he managed to get back into my house.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    The suburbs. I always lived in cities where I had to walk everywhere. And I dawdle, so I'm usually running late, and I used to walk everywhere very quickly . I was getting at least an hour of cardio every day just by going to work, meeting friends, going home, going to the grocery store!...Damn suburbs. Now I have to drive everywhere.
  • Churble
    Churble Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I blame cows. You can't just walk around, being all delicious, producing key ingredients for the cheese that makes you even more delicious, and not expect to be held accountable in some way. It's not right.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I totally blame that B**** that pulls the lottery balls. If she'd pick the right numbers I would have plenty of time for exercise.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    How many of you have someone standing next to you with a gun to your head, telling you to eat? Blaming someone else for your problems is counter-productive - you need to be accountable for your own actions.

Please, please, please go out and find your sense of humor. It has to be somewhere. Everyone gets one at birth, I think. You just have to look really hard and maybe you can get it back.
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I totally blame that B**** that pulls the lottery balls. If she'd pick the right numbers I would have plenty of time for exercise.
    OHHHH Thats a good one! I blame her too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grumble:
  • AprilShore
    AprilShore Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Two words: birth control! I have been on 5 different kinds in 2.5 years! Now that my hormones are finally under control, I think I can kick this weight to the curb!
  • FinallyFitAce
    Options
    I USED to blame new girlfriends. when You first start dating someone, You go out ALL the damn time. but, I realized it was my own fault for making fat man choices in a little man's body.
  • Pancake86
    Options
    My dad.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Queso... Queso is the devil. It won't leave me alone!!!!
  • rainbobrite929
    Options
    That *kitten* Alfredo and his chicken ... and Mac and/or Cheese.

that and the fact that I have no self control when it comes to cheese! (couldn't tell that from the "alfredo" or "mac and cheese" could you?)