Will my boobs shrink?

Options
13»

Replies

• ItsJenn32
    Options
    I look forward to my boobs shrinking if that is the case and I am only a D cup lol
  • klloyd
    klloyd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow you lost 109 pounds i'm so excited for you. keep up the good work.
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am not at my goal yet...but I just recently bought a bra and got a 38 DD...and before my journey I was a 42-44 DDD. So I definitely went down. I don't project them to go down much more than that. Before I gained weight and before children I was a 34 DD so I am actually not far from there...I wouldn't mine a little lifty pooh though....lol
  • NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I sure as heck hope they'll shrink! I'm tired of having to move them out of the way.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    We're going to need photographic proof of all these size statements, ladies. :devil:

Seriously, they will probably shrink (breast tissue is partly fat cells, isn't it?) But it should be fairly proportional to the rest of your body.

hahaha won't be getting any from me, but i can't speak for all the other ladies
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm just praying they go to a D. I'd be happy with that. When I was 160 they were a 34DD. Just want a little smaller so I know what it feels like to not suffocate when I lay on my back! lol
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    Ya I would be praying mine shrunk too LOL!!! I am sad though. I am a C cup and I know mine are going to shrink... oh well at least I have a great *kitten*
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i want mine to perk up a lil... & go down to like a 34 or something.. dont wanna lose the cup size : ( i love being a C
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else had this problem?
    Yes, actually. I lost the weight, and my cup size increased because my band size decreased without losing "volume." And husband quite likes that I now have DD's. I tell him they're the same size they were. That doesn't deter him. He likes the sound of DD's over just D's.
  • meglep
    meglep Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I wish i had this "problem" haha... I went from a 36DD to a 32B...wahhhhh
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what to tell you. Every diet I have ever done before my boobs have remained mostly unchanged. I have more boobage than I would like, so this has been disappointing. I think, like Qarol said, part of the lack of change has been because my band size actually shrunk, so even if my boobs shrunk a bit, the cup size would stay the same or go up.

BUT, I'm finding that history is not always a reliable predictor of what will happen. I've only lost 7 pounds (my trainer says I've lost 11 pounds of fat, though) and already my bras are getting big... not just the band, but the cup. It will be interesting to see what happens.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a large C to a small B.......:cry:

Lucky! I went from a B to a C (after I gained weight) now trying to get back down to a small B ... :( I want mines to shrink :(
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    My Moobs became hard :tongue:
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have gone from 36H to 30GG

Have another 20 pounds to go

Most of my weight is in my boobs

Waiting patiently

At 5'2 I want smaller boobs
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It depends on the composition of your boobs. The numberical size is around your rib cage and yes that should go down. As for the DD, that may or may not change. If your boobs have fat in them, then yes you will probably lose some. If your boobs are made up of mostly tissue then you may not see a change in cup size. Something like that anyway. My boobs have only gone up and down during pregnancy and breast feeding. I've gone from a 34D to 38F during breast feeding. I'm back to 34D. I'm hoping to get down to a C but I don't think it'll happen. 5 more pounds and I'm going for a formal fitting to see about my cup size.
  • mszcheon
    Options
    Lucky you. I used to be a 36C and now I believe I am a 34B. I guess they were full of fat! : (
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have dieted before, lost 45 pounds and my boobs went up a size!!! I have 46DDD and I am worried that my body is going to look funny if I still have huge boobs after I lose all the weight I need to lose. Has anyone else had this problem?

God Bless You and your 46DDDs, and I would never call them a problem. Post pics so we can judge for ourselves. :bigsmile:
  • lestercruse
    Options
    Blimey darlin' thats not a problem - your're blessed
  • silkii_locks
    Options
    Wow!! If that could only be me. I'm a 48 DDD and would love to be a C but I know that 's asking too much without surgery. I do hope they go down atleast one cup size!

ETA: It's hard for me to view huge breast that hurt your neck and back and development rashes underneath, as a blessing.