What motivated you to begin your weighloss journey?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• AngelsDream4Peace
    AngelsDream4Peace Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1' the bmi of 38-39 and the number 200 on the scale is what my motivation was, just to add down to 137 when I weighed today!
  • mlucarelli74
    mlucarelli74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just broke off an engagement. It was the first time in my life I put myself first. It was the most difficult thing I have ever done. That gave me the confidence to start a whole life change. I am starting to put my needs before anyone else's. I want to feel healthy, happy and confident in who I am and what I look like.
  • loriamcq
    Options
    Everyone has such amazing stories and motivations to start this change in your life. I hope we all have the conviction and confidence to keep it going and reach our goals.

As for me, I suppose like most of you I was concerned with a health issue and it scared me into doing something about it. And I also hate the way I look in photographs. I've had people say rude things to me about my weight. My kids are thin and healthy and get on me about changing my habits. Most of all I realized I'm married to a wonderful man who deserves better than what I was giving, so I will change. Besides, I'm a very headstrong woman and nothing gets in my way, so why am I letting food hold me back?? No reason could ever be good enough to answer that question, so it will never hold me back again.

I hope the best for everyone and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!