Too stupid to function.

Options

Replies

• brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    What's even more sad is that we are in school preparing to become medical assistants. I hope for her potential patients' sake she doesn't get a job!

And sadly, no, I've had her in classes before. She is just like this all the time. She actually should be a term ahead of us, but I guess she had to stay back. This does not surprise me.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options

The first zombies will be the worst of us, they won't know they're attacking other stupid people.

I think we will be safe from the stupid people who turn into zombies...they will just walk around in circles completely confused and befuddled.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I hate to say it, but in the zombie apocalypse, it's good to not have so much competition for scarce resources. We're going to be glad there are a lot of idiots out there to keep the zombies occupied while we prepare our defense.
    We just tell them that you kill zombies by using pillows. problem solved.
  • JCN_1103
    Options
    She should run for Congress.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Maybe she shouldn't "be able" to procreate. Stupidity is way too rampant these days!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    When I'm world tyrant anyone who uses the term "retarded" in that way will be culled.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    I died a little even just reading that
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    M_Stupid-Zombies_p-e1322982212784.jpeg
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    That is just like a Monty Python routine.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgV2A87GKAlXTuEizUz_ojwxaBNWxrUXti74s90-ZOosxrgoUF
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    When I'm world tyrant anyone who uses the term "retarded" in that way will be culled.

Ugh, that bothers me too. As I said we share our schedule now with a class that we have never met before, and a different girl interrupted the teacher to tell her how "retarded" something was. I just wanted to be like, you don't fkn know ANYONE in our class. For all you know, one of us could be retarded or have a close family member that is. If I hear her say it tonight I am not keeping my mouth shut. May not say anything to her because she seems the type to pick a fight, but I will certainly let the teacher know so she can stop it.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

Ugh, that bothers me too. As I said we share our schedule now with a class that we have never met before, and a different girl interrupted the teacher to tell her how "retarded" something was. I just wanted to be like, you don't fkn know ANYONE in our class. For all you know, one of us could be retarded or have a close family member that is. If I hear her say it tonight I am not keeping my mouth shut. May not say anything to her because she seems the type to pick a fight, but I will certainly let the teacher know so she can stop it.

Exactly. That and "gay" used to describe something negatively. Ugh.
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I hate to say it, but in the zombie apocalypse, it's good to not have so much competition for scarce resources. We're going to be glad there are a lot of idiots out there to keep the zombies occupied while we prepare our defense.

Very true. I intend to fling people like these at the zombies as bait, while I make my escape.
  • ericabrothers
    Options
    What's even more sad is that we are in school preparing to become medical assistants. I hope for her potential patients' sake she doesn't get a job!

And sadly, no, I've had her in classes before. She is just like this all the time. She actually should be a term ahead of us, but I guess she had to stay back. This does not surprise me.

I hope if she does manage to finish school and find a job that she has someone like me following her. I can handle people who aren't that smart but really want to learn but people that stupid don't need to be anywhere near ANYONE or anything with sharp objects. There are too many ways to injure a pt if you don't know what you are doing. I think if you are going to be in health care yay for you but please have some sort of test to make sure you are competent. I'm an LPN and I had to take boards and prove to the state that I not only went to class but also learned what I needed to and now I have to pay every 2 years just to keep my license. :smile:
  • ericabrothers
    Options

Very true. I intend to fling people like these at the zombies as bait, while I make my escape.

All you have to do is say "Oh look something shiny over there by that zombie" I'm sure she would be like ohhhh and prance right over to them.
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    But will a zombie want to eat THEIR brain/

Junk food. They way I eat Snickers.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options

If I hear her say that, I won't even have to say anything. My friend Lauren is openly gay and I'm almost positive she would say something to her. Part of me hopes she does say something is gay.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

It was pointed out to me once that throwing stupid people at zombies is futile...zombies eat brains & stupid people don't have one. So while, providing a temporary obstacle, to move around...they may not occupy the zombies as completely as we would hope.
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options

As a mother of a "retarded" child, I thank you for that :)x. I hate that word, especially when used incorrectly.
  • ericabrothers
    Options

If I hear her say that, I won't even have to say anything. My friend Lauren is openly gay and I'm almost positive she would say something to her. Part of me hopes she does say something is gay.

If she does tell your friend to punch her in the ovaries and uterus instead of the head. No sense in wasting effort on hitting her head. Would be like beating a dead horse.