Another non-believer of "starvation mode"?

Options
12346»

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    starvation mode is another gimmic created by people who want to keep you fat so they can put more money in there pocket from the products they sell.

That's blatantly false

i dont' believe any of this krap, you eat less , be active, you lose weight, simple common sense. all the BS propaganda out there is just krap to sell more krap to you, some scientist/doctor needs to justify there education and the tax payers money they piss away. if you want to lose weight, STOP STUFFING YOUR FACE WITH JUNK FOOD!!!!!

This makes no sense at all...Starvation mode doesn't require me to buy any special pills or products....IT requires me to eat more food The only money Im spending is at the market If this falsity is being propagated by anyone its Big SuperMarkets trying to line their pockets. No one tried to sell me any thing to cure my starvation mode.

Stop stuffing my face with Junk food...Why dont you go back and read my previous post about my personal experience instead of spouting off uninformed.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I hate that it's called "starvation mode"
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I hate that it's called "starvation mode"

Word.

In my case, it should have been called, "sure, you'll lose the weight, eventually, but you'll be kind of flabby and mushy and not look as good as you would have if you ate like you were supposed to mode."

That's kind of a mouthful.