You shave your head bald!

Options
scapez
scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
So many guys these days (that have lost hair) shave off what they do have. This phenomenon seems to be the norm today...where, say, 10 years ago you didn't see many guys doing this.

I've always wondered why. Do you shavers feel you look younger shaving? Or is there another reason?

Replies

• hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm in favour of anything that prevents a comb over.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    <----hat
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I LOVE bald guy. I kinda have a fetish but was never able to have a baldy as a BF LOL
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I LOVE bald guy. I kinda have a fetish but was never able to have a baldy as a BF LOL

<----throws hat away and grabs a razor.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Simple - bald men are sexy!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Same here. Love a smooth head!! Like swimmers and stuff! Yowza!!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    <--- Hair is over rated.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I'm not there, yet. When I get close I will shave my head with razor. I'm not letting bald happen to me, I'm happening to it!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm in favour of anything that prevents a comb over.

^
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Simple - bald men are sexy!

^
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm not thinning at all, but like it super short/buzzed/bald because it means less maintenance. Haven't touched a comb in ages. It's fantastic!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

<----throws hat away and grabs a razor.

LOL can I watch?:tongue:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    It draws attention away from the receding hairline and the grey hairs.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I think its sexy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it since high school. I'm not balding I can just pull this *kitten* off!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I told my husband once, after we both had a couple of cocktails, that his bald spots resemble a baboon's azz. He's shaved ever since.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    When I met my husband he was bald. He stayed that way for a while. Then I wanted to see what he looked like with hair. If he starts to thin out he will shave it off. I'm cool with that....he is a sexy beast with or without hair! :D
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I shaved mine when I started kickboxing at 15years old, then I started to grow stubble as you do when you hit your late teens, and thought hhhhmmmm shaved head and stubble looks ok, il stick with it,

do miss going the hair dressers though and having her boobies smack me in the face as a teen.

Do women not like the ruff and ready shaven head look????
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I've been doing it since high school. I'm not balding I can just pull this *kitten* off!

How you doing? :wink:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I shaved mine when I started kickboxing at 15years old, then I started to grow stubble as you do when you hit your late teens, and thought hhhhmmmm shaved head and stubble looks ok, il stick with it,

do miss going the hair dressers though and having her boobies smack me in the face as a teen.

Do women not like the ruff and ready shaven head look????

Totally :heart: it!!