You shave your head bald!

Options

Replies

• WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Bald heads have been "in" for 12-14 yrs now. My husband has a gorgeous head of hair and I still like it better when he shaves it all off. I love the feel of a smooth head and love it even more when that little bit of fuzz grows in.

Mmmmmm :tongue:
  • tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My husband hates the "horse shoe." That's why he does it. But it's true... Bald guys are sexy! :smooched:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Is there a woman out there that can honestly admit to either liking a comb over or a bald spot on the top of the head?
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I use to have hair down to my shoulders......I shave it off just because its easier to maintain and the ladies love it lol
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it since high school. I'm not balding I can just pull this *kitten* off!

i agree. :blushing:
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I do it for the simple fact that in the winter I used to get really grumpy and since I have shaved my head, I do not get as grumpy anymore. I have been unofficially diagnosed with Seasonal Affective Disorder, which where I do not get enough sunlight.

I also feel cooler (temperature wise) with a shaved head
  • PDiddy0913
    Options
    I was losing my hair and decided to take control! No way was I going to be in denial. At first, I was little uneasy about it but now I love the look. My wife says she would have never married me if I had hair and I think I'm doing damn well pulling this look off!
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I dont shave it..just a run with the clippers and no guard.
  • booncey
    booncey Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My husband has been shaving his head for the past few years and it does make him look younger than when he had the "horseshoe hair going on". He wears a hat too sometimes, but I think it also gives him some control over something that he had no control over before. If you are balding anway, might as well try to do it all the way and have the Sean Connery effect going on. Is it weird that I make him practice the accent??? :)
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    The comb over is hilarious! Period. And if thats not funny enough for ya, there's always the rug. :laugh:

I'm so glad men have given up on that phobia.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Is it weird that I make him practice the accent??? :)

Yes. Just a bit. :laugh:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I was losing my hair and decided to take control! No way was I going to be in denial. At first, I was little uneasy about it but now I love the look. My wife says she would have never married me if I had hair and I think I'm doing damn well pulling this look off!

^Same here. Minus the wife.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I think its sexy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ you took the words out of my mouth!!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    have you seen the geico commercials where all the bikers are getting off their bikes and pulling off their helmets? And they all have "helmet head" except for flo? Thats me!!! So I buzz it short, cool, fast and aerodynamic!!!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Just say no to the Bullet.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    My husband isn't bald, but he usually keeps his pretty close to it. He actually has great hair; he just says it's easier to maintain.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Bald is better than extremely thin hair. My husband shaves his because he started losing it right after we started dating. I don't like clean-shaven, like when I can see my reflection in someone's head, but a really, really close buzz looks good.... and it feels nice too.
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'm in favour of anything that prevents a comb over.
    I second this and shaved my Hubby's hair!! :laugh:
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I shaved it since college, then i tried to grow it back once, and most of it was gone, oh well.............I have a good head for it so it works for me............

I have never seen a balding guy that looks decent in my eyes............if its going..............ditch it

Plus I save a s**t-ton of money on shampoo..................
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I'm a hairdresser, so naturally i like guys with hair....there are a few acceptions though, and they aren't usually shaved ALL THE WAY, but have a little stubble.....now, if i guy wanted to shave the rest of his body bald, that would be ok with me, since hair most places kind of creeps me out. Now, bald women....that can be suppppper hot

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://16scandles.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/v-bozeman.jpg&imgrefurl=http://16scandles.wordpress.com/2011/08/31/2250/&h=716&w=500&sz=73&tbnid=HhbNbKkWpFXfOM:&tbnh=102&tbnw=71&prev=/search?q=v+bozeman&tbm=isch&tbo=u&zoom=1&q=v+bozeman&docid=dF9D40TMieL7kM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=2HUpT8mrOqW0iQKG48DQCg&sqi=2&ved=0CD0Q9QEwBA