Lower Wast = 31.5" ( - 2.5" )
Hips = 37" ( -1" )
Right Arm = 12.5" ( -0 )
Left Arm = 12" ( -0.5" )
Right Thigh = 23 ( -1 )
Left Thigh = 23.5 ( -1 )

Total Weight Loss = 7lbs
Total Inches Loss = 6.5in

I started the 30 Day Shred on 12/27/11 and completed it on 01/31/12. It took me a total of 35 days. If you would like to read a review on each day, please visit my blog:
http://my-body-is-beautiful.blogspot.com/p/30-day-shred.html :flowerforyou:

I wanted to add a picture from when I first started my "journey" in May 2011. I was 169lbs here as well. But I was more fat than muscle!

WeightLoss008.jpg

Ok, here's the good stuff. I don't really see a difference at all, but oh well. Here goes nothing...

BEFORE

Day1.jpg

30DSSideBefore.jpg

AFTER

30DSAfter.jpg

30DSSideAfter.jpg

Excuse my underwear ... :laugh:

Replies

• angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Trust me! I c a difference for sure!! Good work girl!
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You can see it for sure! You're belly is more toned! :D Keep of the good work. (remember, you see yourself as you were...I lost a lot of weight before and thought I looked the same...look back now I was like, "DAMN, I was skinny!")
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You might not see a difference but i sure do especially in your tummy...good job
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    i see it! good job. :happy:
  • fitat53
    fitat53 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looks like you lost more weight than 7 pounds! Great Job!! What was the weight of the kettlebell you used?
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looks like you lost more weight than 7 pounds! Great Job!! What was the weight of the kettlebell you used?

I used 5 pound hand weights.
  • TarattThomas
    TarattThomas Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thats great! Also a great example of turning fat into muscle! :D I hope my results are just as good! I'm useing the 5 pound hand eights as well and my arms feel like they're going to fall off. lol
  • _xoxok
    Options
    Wow! Thats great! Also a great example of turning fat into muscle! :D I hope my results are just as good! I'm useing the 5 pound hand eights as well and my arms feel like they're going to fall off. lol

lol... I like to say it gets easier, but it doesn't get easy!
  • Tammelina
    Tammelina Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am going to blow the dust off mine today!
  • KellieDaigle
    KellieDaigle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! I'm doing day 9 of level 1 tonight. I haven't seen a huge difference in the scale yet, but I do feel better and my endurance is 10x better.
  • JMarigold
    JMarigold Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You can see it for sure! You're belly is more toned! :D Keep of the good work. (remember, you see yourself as you were...I lost a lot of weight before and thought I looked the same...look back now I was like, "DAMN, I was skinny!")

^^^^^
    This

Every time I've lost weight I've never been satisfied with myself, but when I look back at pictures I think man I looked good then. So this time I am DETERMINED to celebrate how I appear after weight loss and not be stuck thinking "I'm fat"
  • beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    I see a major difference!!!! Great job!
  • Karoline01
    Karoline01 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!! your pictures have convinced me of starting the 30 day shred challenge, I have the video sitting at home so thank you.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    wow is this with just 30 days or all 3 intervals... ? like level one two or three
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! You look great!!!
  • _xoxok
    Options
    wow is this with just 30 days or all 3 intervals... ? like level one two or three

I did 10 days of each level. So in all it was just 30 days, but 35 including my rest days.
  • _xoxok
    Options
    Bump. I wanna make sure anybody that needs motivation doing the 30DS sees this! :smile:
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    Wow... u look amazing...My measurements are quite similar to urs .... esp the legs..they r jus the same ..... :)

I started 30 DS this saturday.... today I have very sore body but hope I finish today's part by EOD :)

Hope to see the same results as u did...I see lot of change in ur belly ..its so toned..... u inspired me to do it today...was thinking to take a rest day :)
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    lilqtwbotkam3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing it! I'm on day 3 today and love to see this for motivation to keep going! :smile:
  • _xoxok
    Options
    I'm glad to be a motivation to a lot of you! I started my second round today.. Thanks for all the positive comments. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!