30 Day Shred Results (W/ Pics)

Options

Replies

• inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!

I literally just finished Day 1 (about the 5th time around but never finished!), and came on here to track it & seen this!! Great motivation!! Thanks so much for posting!!!
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Good job!!!
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!

I literally just finished Day 1 (about the 5th time around but never finished!), and came on here to track it & seen this!! Great motivation!! Thanks so much for posting!!!

You're welcome! It took me about 3-4 times before I actually stuck with it.. I gave up every time before. Now that I've completed it, I'm very happy with my results! You can do it. Feel free to add me for support! :flowerforyou:
  • quacker072000
    Options
    just started the shred today hope i get the same results you look great im also including the ripped in 30 and wearing a neopren belt to sweat more water weight......thanks for the motivation
  • apena_06
    Options
    Great job and yes you can really tell a difference! I might have to run by WalMart and pick up this video :smile:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Literally started it today, going full force. You've done a great job!!!
  • deineira
    deineira Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Awesome results and great job. You made a lot of progress in a short amount of time. That's really awesome. Congratulations to you!!!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Much flatter - so noticeable. Well done !
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I finished 30 Day Shred Level 1 Day 6 this morning. Your pictures give me the motivation I needed to continue. You look FANTASTIC! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! :) Congrats!
  • _xoxok
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • trish0944
    Options
    whaT IS THE 30 DAY SHRED?
  • _xoxok
    Options
    whaT IS THE 30 DAY SHRED?

It's a DVD by Jillian Michaels. It's about 27 minutes long - including warm up & cool down. You do 3 circuits of strength training, cardio, & abs. & There is 3 different levels. I got it from Wal-Mart.
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
  • trish0944
    Options
    ARE THEY ANY SPECIAL DIET YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW
  • Jme2012
    Jme2012 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Starting tonight.. cant wait!
  • _xoxok
    Options
    ARE THEY ANY SPECIAL DIET YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW

Not for me. I was just counting my calories, eating healthier ( I do have a cheat day once a week), & drinking a lot of water. She does offer a diet plan, but you don't have to follow it.
  • becka_anaily
    Options
    Starting Weight = 169lbs.
    Ending Weight = 162lbs.

01/01/12:
    Upper Waist = 32"
    Lower Waist = 34"
    Hips = 38"
    Right Arm = 12.5"
    Left Arm = 12.5"
    Right Thigh = 24"
    Left Thigh = 24.5"

02/01/12:
    Upper Waist = 31.5" ( -0.5" )
    Lower Wast = 31.5" ( - 2.5" )
    Hips = 37" ( -1" )
    Right Arm = 12.5" ( -0 )
    Left Arm = 12" ( -0.5" )
    Right Thigh = 23 ( -1 )
    Left Thigh = 23.5 ( -1 )

Total Weight Loss = 7lbs
    Total Inches Loss = 6.5in

I started the 30 Day Shred on 12/27/11 and completed it on 01/31/12. It took me a total of 35 days. If you would like to read a review on each day, please visit my blog:
    http://my-body-is-beautiful.blogspot.com/p/30-day-shred.html :flowerforyou:

I wanted to add a picture from when I first started my "journey" in May 2011. I was 169lbs here as well. But I was more fat than muscle!

WeightLoss008.jpg

Ok, here's the good stuff. I don't really see a difference at all, but oh well. Here goes nothing...

BEFORE

Day1.jpg

30DSSideBefore.jpg

AFTER

30DSAfter.jpg

30DSSideAfter.jpg

Excuse my underwear ... :laugh:

first off well done!!!! :D there is a difference and i'm sure everyone can see it x
  • _xoxok
    Options
    I know the pictures are hard to see separated, so here is a collage... I finally found out how to make one! :tongue:

30DS.jpg
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    oh is that how your supposed to break it down or just how you did i was wondering this
    like do you do each level for 30 or what ???
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!