I dont care what the scale says!

Options
13»

Replies

• lovinbeinold
    Options
    Yes, I am tired of the numbers. I only watch my weight on the scale once in a while to be sure I'm not gaining, and often I found I've lost a little. Generally, not as much as MFP says I will, but any loss is okay. It seems like it's all numbers though. Numbers on the scale, body measurement numbers, dress size numbers, BMI numbers....... I'm tired of the whole thing. I had a complete check up and found out what I need to do. And it involves numbers! LOL Heart rate numbers, time numbers............. ARRRGGGHHH! (And kids gripe about taking math! LOL)

I figure as long as my backside fits on my rocking chair, I'm good to go!
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    YIp, I don't even have scales in my house. I weigh once a week at the chemist in the mall, I am more interested in the change I can see in photos, and the measure tape :)
  • lelaspeaks
    lelaspeaks Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I quit weighing myself... it's all about strength and fit of clothes. And if I feel healthy.
  • buckobuckobucko
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning and I like it that way. If it doesn't move or goes up a little ok. I am mostly trying to avoid gaining. If I say gained a half a pound every other day I could change what I am doing before it gets too far out of control. BUT....

I have lost 31.5 lbs and I am still at 243.5. The change in the way I look is already quite drastic and many people have told me that I don't look like I need to lose any more. I am not ready to stop losing weight at 243.5. I am going to set my goal to maintain for a couple of weeks when I hit 230 and then evaluate where I am from there. I would love to be at 200 one day. Even when I hit these goals I still want to weigh every day. Last time I lost weight (I got to 235) I stopped dieting and it all came back really fast. I want to be able to nip it in the bud if it starts to climb again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!