How I feel about Bad Gym Etiquette posts

Options
2»

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I don't wipe down machines. See I just joined in January and the concept of cleaning up my own bodily fluids is completely foreign to me. I shouldn't be judged negatively for this. I'm new and need to be encouraged, like a tiny baby bird...
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Do you also show up to the gym already stinky?

Worse... he shows up like this 2654859_8188.jpg
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    yep, get up on the weekend, straight to the gym, no shower just an ozzie shower (deodorant & flannel wash- no offense Australians but i once knew an ozzie girl when i was living in Thailand who would totally do this every morning - Thailand of 90% humidity & 38 degree heat, puke) once I have my workout done then i shower. no point doing it twice & think my stench is endearing. :ohwell:
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options

That is so hot!!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    So I have recently been reading a lot of rants about people in the gyms. I'd like to just take this moment for a public service announcement.

I am apparently an *kitten* berry. I say this because:

Occasionally, I forget my shorts and workout in non-workout clothes. Just because you don't like to see me working out in my bikini briefs does not give you the right to judge me.

I listen to music. Hell, I even sing to my music. I don't scream it. And anyone that doesn't want to hear "It's Raining Men" can just deal with it.

Sometimes I fart at the gym. Its true, strenuous workouts can cause gas to involuntarily come out. However, when I sense this is going to happen, I usually try to find the most attractive woman I can, and do it silently next to her. That way, I can look her in the eyes and say "That was disgusting. Go outside next time."

I use the gym as a hookup location. I usually like to use lines like "Is it just me, or are you sexy too." This has never worked for me, but I will continue to try, and to hell with the consequences!

I wander around the locker room naked. If you didn't want to see me naked, then don't go opening the closet doors all the way in the ladies locker room.

;)

If you judge him for this you are a hater and the reason people don't exercise.
    I'm cool with that assessment. :drinker:
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options

As long as he doesn't smell...
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

That's not mud, or chocolate...
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

That's not mud, or chocolate...

Don't judge my lactose intolerance. Its uncontrollable.
  • Avalonis
    Options
    and i bet you don't rerack your weights either.

Never. Not because I don't want to, but its because I just ruptured a testicle lifting too much weight.
  • Avalonis
    Options
    but how much make up do you wear when you work out?

That depends on the definition of makeup. If you are talking about the lotion I use to...

Uh, nevermind.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

Thanks for reviving this hot pic. Love this post.