HOW MANY LBS SHUD I LOOSE IF I AM SIZE 16 AND WANA B SIZE 10

Options
HEY GUYS ! NOT SURE HOW MUCH I HAVE TO LOOSE AROUND SO I HAVE A ROUGH IDEA. IM A SIZE 16 ( WEL MY JEANS HAVE LOOSEND SINCE I LOST 8LBS IN MY FIRST WEEK. BUT IM NOT CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO WEAR A 14 AS I WANT THEM TO BE COMFORTABLE. I AM AROUND 182LBS JUST NOW AND WANNA B A SIZE 10 ! HOW MANY LBS SHOULD I LOOSE? I HAVE PUT ( LOSE 60LBS ) IN MY GOAL TARGET WEIGHT. ANYONE LOST THIS AMOUNT OF WEIGHT AND HAVE ANY PICTURES ETC WUD B HELPFUL XXX:happy:

Replies

• purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    There's no way to give you a really specific amount of pounds. It depends on height, body composition, muscle to fat ratio, etc. etc. Why not just wait and see?
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    We are all different. I am just over 5' 6" and carry weight pretty evenly. Around 165 or so I can be in a 10. I hope to get down to 150 or so and be in an 8 again!
  • AmyJackson1990
    AmyJackson1990 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    YEAH GOOD IDEA, LOL IM JUST SO IMPATIENT ITS UNBELIVEABLE ! LOOKIN BACK ON PICS OF WEN I WAS 16 ( 5YEARS AGO) AND THINKIN OMG I USEDY THINK I WAS SOOOOO SO FAT THEN BUT I WAS A SIZE 10...SOMETIMES A 12 ON BOTTOM BUT THE PICS ARE GREAT LOL! I DUNO WHATS HAPENED OVER THE YEARS I JUST HOPE I CAN GET BACK TO THAT XXX
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    YEAH GOOD IDEA, LOL IM JUST SO IMPATIENT ITS UNBELIVEABLE ! LOOKIN BACK ON PICS OF WEN I WAS 16 ( 5YEARS AGO) AND THINKIN OMG I USEDY THINK I WAS SOOOOO SO FAT THEN BUT I WAS A SIZE 10...SOMETIMES A 12 ON BOTTOM BUT THE PICS ARE GREAT LOL! I DUNO WHATS HAPENED OVER THE YEARS I JUST HOPE I CAN GET BACK TO THAT XXX

Why are you yelling at us?
  • AmyJackson1990
    Options
    HEY IM THE SAME HEIGHT... GOD I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO LOSE ABOUT 60LBS ALL IN TO BE 130LBS. I USUALY WORK IN STONE N LBS THE WHOLE WORKING WITH JUST LBS CONFUSES ME AL HAVE TO GOOGLE A WEIGHT CONVERTER OR SUMTHING ! lOL XXX THNX
  • AmyJackson1990
    Options
    Really? lol my keyboard was on CAPS lock ... I didnt say anything nasty so no ones yelling.. chill
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Well, sizes are all different. Like right now, I'm around 170-180 and I'm a size 6/8. So you really won't know until you actually lose the weight.

Also, PLEASE use spellcheck! >.O
  • lilybug13
    Options
    I am 5'6" and wore an 8 when I weighed 145, so more than that...
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and started at 210lbs in a tight 16.
    I am almost to 50lbs lost and am wearing a size 10. Nearly an 8.
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Speel chekcer wont catch LOOSE! :laugh:
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    i was around 168lbs at a size 16 im 5ft 3 i now weigh 139lbs and am comfy in my uk size 10s still wanna loose about 20lbs :bigsmile:
  • mandapandaxx
    Options
    You may want to look up what a healthy weight is for your height/gender. That will give you a target weight to start with.

I also have to agree with those asking you to please not use caps-lock and use spell check...it makes you seem like you're much less intelligent than I'm sure you are!
  • ahinski
    ahinski Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I had a nutritionist tell me that each dress size you lose is generally 10lbs and I've found that to be about right in my own experience, so you'd want to lose about 30 lbs, since women's dress sizes run only in even numbers.

Although, if you don't mind a little advice: don't focus on the numbers so much. I got on the scale today at my doctor's office and the nurse was shocked I weighed as much as I did. The number on the scale may not turn out to look the way you want. Focus on losing 1-2 pounds a week, and see were you are in a month or so, that will give you a better idea of how much weight you want to lose.
  • AmyJackson1990
    Options
    Omg Lmao !!! Come Beat me down with a stick guys, we all make mistakes Hahaha. maybe i cant spell ? maybe i have some learning difficulties, so chill with the "spell checker" thing i just noticed i wrote Loose and Lose n meant the same thing LOl!!
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I tend to go down one size in jeans when I lose 10 pounds. So I'd say a 25 pound loss in addition to the 8 you've already had success with!
  • kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    Options
    Oh, how I miss the lost art of grammar and punctuation.
  • Cathnger
    Options
    There is 14lb in 1 stone - 10 stone = 140lb, if thats your main goal and nothing else really then you will need to focus on exercises for your tummy, bum and thigh area as starting points.
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    When I fit into a size 10, I was about 160 lbs. I am 5'4". It is different for everyone.
  • beckipercy
    beckipercy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Speel chekcer wont catch LOOSE! :laugh:

It would catch speel though :wink:
  • AmyJackson1990
    Options
    N Thanx for all the nice advice ... right so how do i DELETE a post?? This post has just embarassed me soooo much . thnx x
This discussion has been closed.