Is anyone else over the Kardashians???

Options
Reedern
Reedern Posts: 525 Member
My husband enjoys watching the E shows of the Kardashians and I enjoyed watching for a while, but after this latest season of Kim and Kourtney.... I am disgusted with them and all their drama! I feel bad for Kris Humphries after watching. He may be immature, but at least he was trying to make things work. She is too into herself and will never be able to make any relationship work because she doesn't know how to put anyone else before herself! Anyone else over their BS.... and "made for tv" drama?

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I was over it the day it started, it seems so fake.....I just don't get why people are so infatuated with them....if you hose off their war paint and pull all the extensions out....they are just whiny humans like the rest....
  • Reedern
    Options
    I agree... although I think they are MORE whiny and spoiled than most. I can't believe how obsessed people have become with them. I used to watch the E channel all the time but now they may as well change it to the Kardashian channel since that is all they show now.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what any of them look like :)
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Quite a few times in the evenings they have some of the TVs at the gym on E. They are forever showing some sort of kardashian show. =/
    I'd rather watch ESPN. Thank God for headphones and Pandora!

ETA: That this is only in the women's section of the gym. =P
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I was over the Kardashians before they ever started. I never quite got the appeal of shows like that in general. I don't know those people. I'm never going to know those people. I just don't care about them.

I much prefer old-fashioned fictional drama and sitcoms. I miss them. :-(
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    I just wanna ship them all out to an island without cameras or make-up artists and see what happens!
    If I never hear of them again, it'll be too soon!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    who are the kardashians???

*kidding*

i NEVER had any interest in their petty little lives.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I was never on them...
  • Reedern
    Options
    I'm with ya, even though I do enjoy some reality tv (teen mom, american idol, dancing with the stars) I love me some good sitcoms or drama series shows.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    These types of Reality shows are responsible for the dumbing of America.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Never started with the Kardashians. What do I care what they do with their lives.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I've never watched the show. We don't have cable. What little I hear about "The Kardashians" comes from other people or Yahoo News headlines. And I have to say, I'm already over them. Yawn. Why do people care/watch that crap?
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I've never watched the show. We don't have cable. What little I hear about "The Kardashians" comes from other people or Yahoo News headlines. And I have to say, I'm already over them. Yawn. Why do people care/watch that crap?

Everyone is different. Better to be indivdual than a sheep
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    who are they?
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    My husband enjoys watching the E shows of the Kardashians and I enjoyed watching for a while, but after this latest season of Kim and Kourtney.... I am disgusted with them and all their drama! I feel bad for Kris Humphries after watching. He may be immature, but at least he was trying to make things work. She is too into herself and will never be able to make any relationship work because she doesn't know how to put anyone else before herself! Anyone else over their BS.... and "made for tv" drama?

I used to watch but after that whole wedding I stopped. she's a jerk. There goes my reality TV! LOL
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    These types of Reality shows are responsible for the dumbing of America.

INDEED! Ugh! I can't stand it!
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'ms till trying to figure out who they are?!
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    My husband enjoys watching the E shows of the Kardashians...
    It's because Kim & Kourtney are friggin' hot. :love:

Poor Khloe, though, with her OJ Simpson genes...
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough, I ran into Kim in Miami Beach about two years ago (I live in Miami). She was friendly and nice.

Never watched the show though. Not terribly much into reality TV.
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Kim is just famous for having a big *kitten* and a sex tape...

dont get me wrong... Kim is super hot... but she shouldnt be famous...