Is anyone else over the Kardashians???

Options

Replies

• bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I watch the show...I CAN'T HELP IT!!! It's addicting...I really like Khloe and Lamar. But hey I work in Trading and watch CNBC 10 hours a day so I actually welcome a little mind-numbing TV programming lol

Agreed. I very rarely watch TV. In fact, we don't have cable. My main show I watch is Warehouse 13 - a SyFy show that my fiance and I enjoy watching together. Other than that, the one time a month I sit down to watch something, I like to "zone out" and watch something like the Kardashians just because it's kind of like staring into a petri dish of whininess, lol. The only one I like is Khloe. She seems to be the only one who is semi-normal. The rest of the girls (including the horrendous mother) are ridiculous.

And yea...there are a lot of people in "real life" that act like them, even worse. The difference is that the Kardashians get money from it.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Wait, there's a show about the Cardassians, like from Star Trek, and I missed it? Oh the humanity!!!!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    :huh: Who are the Kardashians?
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Wait, there's a show about the Cardassians, like from Star Trek, and I missed it? Oh the humanity!!!!

Damn! I loooove Star Trek.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    i am but that didnt' stop me from watching the whole damn thing on netflix about a month ago. blah. i lost brain cells that day. :cry: granted, i was sick but still.. no excuse!
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I never was under them....
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    For all of the people that CLAIM they never heard of the Kardashians.

uu.jpg

and for those that just like looking at them :bigsmile:
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    For all of the people that CLAIM they never heard of the Kardashians.

uu.jpg

and for those that just like looking at them :bigsmile:
    Ha! They shrunk down the big OJ Simpson daughter!
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    thanks for that pic... Kim is just unbelievable!!!
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    kim_kardashian_sister_monaco_small1.jpg
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i am not even going to lie. they can be petty and annoying but i can't stop watching. i know money doesnt mean happiness but damn it wudnt hurt to have that kind of money and just have to look cute everyday. i could do that lol. yes i know in the real world we all have to work hard for money but i would not be complaining if i were in there shoes. i would be happy and trying to do good for others too
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough, I ran into Kim in Miami Beach about two years ago (I live in Miami).

I've been to Miami many times...and I'm insanely jealous that you live there!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    These types of Reality shows are responsible for the dumbing of America.
    ^^^^ Best post today!:flowerforyou:
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    they are like nails on a chalkboard to me - Terrible representation of our culture today.
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    That is ALL I hear about from SO's oldest daughter. She is obsessed with how they dress and etc.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    These types of Reality shows are responsible for the dumbing of America.
    ^^^^ Best post today!:flowerforyou:

You really need to spend more times on the boards then. Most view it as just entertainment.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    they are like nails on a chalkboard to me - Terrible representation of our culture today.

It is a representation of THEIR life, not our culture.
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    I think Kim is GORGEOUS!!! That whole family though pimps themselves like nothing I've ever seen before, and with that I am SO over them! I tried to watch the show, but last about 2 minutes into it. I love looking at Kim though, and I think she makes a beautiful model!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I never got into them. lol..
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be over one of them...

Don't care how much of a *kitten* or moron she is