Anyone over 50 on here?

Options

Replies

• Stillworkingonit
    Options
    Hey how did you do it, I'm also in a work challenge. I love to talk to success stories. Oh yeah also over 50, oops I actually started Jan 6, weigh in is Friday.
  • saracrownstar
    saracrownstar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am over 50 too. This seems to be working. I just found out today I have lost over 10 pounds -- so good luck!
  • Sixtyby60
    Sixtyby60 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh Yes! I am 6 weeks from 60 and hoping to hit the 160s by then. Don't know if I'll make it but I am trying hard!
  • jcposton
    jcposton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will be 50 this month, feel free to friend me. I love all the support , tracking has really helped me.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Hi...Welcome! I'm 50 now : )
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    53 here soon to be 54! Been here almost a year!! I am proof that yes you CAN lose weight after the age of 50!!

Add me if you would like and anyone else is welcome to add me also!! The more the merrier I always say! Can never have enough friends and motivation and supporters!

Good luck and Welcome!
  • MarilynC1956
    MarilynC1956 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    55 here and I have been on MFP for 15 days, and lovin' it.
  • Zardpack
    Zardpack Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me! I turn 50 this summer! I want to get rid of my excess weight by then... or at least get close!
  • espurcell59
    Options
    I'll be 53 next week...the kids told me about myfitnesspal.com and I started logging everything since Tue, 31 Jan. My realistic goal, 40 lbs. minimum and get healthy!
  • Tladyone
    Tladyone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 59 soon to be 60 (very soon). For the first time I'm really sticking to improving my appearance, attitude about heath etc. this program is working quite well for me. Good luck to you!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah...60! :noway:
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 58 and there are a few groups on here too for us.
  • WakingUp
    WakingUp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just squeaked past 60 this year -
  • msminkee
    msminkee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    And another one at 58. Been here since Christmas and find it very useful and supportive. Love seeing the success stories.
  • shecasper
    Options
    Hi, I just turned 51 last month. I feel great about my age and am losing weight to a person!
    I am excited to be a part of this group.

Ginger
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'll be 54 on the 4th ..add me if you like
  • kaputs
    Options
    Hi I am kaputs I just turned 58 and have been using this for a couple of months lost 19.2 lbs.I am very happy and have a long way to go.Happy to make a pal. Love to hear about everyones wt.loss and any diet treats and tricks.I have a spaghetti stew that tastes great is very fillling and has lots of vegetables.
  • xwench
    xwench Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 56 and have been on the program for a month now and lost 16 lbs.. My first post to the community and would love to have some friends to help keep me motivated! Love the program, never hungry, not feeling cheated and have not been craving things like I normally do. I have been just a bit below my calorie allotment every day but 1 since I started. I'm adding every morsal I put in my mouth including my multi-vitamin and all the numbers, (calories, protein, etc) look good at the end of the day, but my scale does not show any movement for the past 10 days. Not discouraged but wondering if I'm doing something wrong. Open to suggestions:^) Good luck to all!
  • georgiehopper
    georgiehopper Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm 53...soon to be 54 :smile:
  • Helenasnan
    Helenasnan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    welcome! I joined a month ago and just started getting serious this past week!
    52 for a few more months!