Replies

• Sebnem123
    Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    great work mallory...
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that people post their Success Stories with pictures. I'm a very visual person so it's such a motivator when someone posts pics! At my highest I was between 220-225. I'm currently at 190. I've only been that weight once before back in 2007 and I was taking short cuts (adipex) and I gained most of it back. Now I'm doing it naturally just by learning HOW to eat and exercising 4-5xs a week. I can't wait until I can post pics showing the difference that I have. I'm currently at 18 lbs loss. THANKS for sharing! You are beautiful!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! congrats!!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!
    imperfection is how we all got here to begin with and its the way I will continue on my journey to a new life!
    Big congrats on your success! You look fabulous!!
    I have a question.. when you go to buy clothes do you believe that you fit into the size you now where? Thats where I have a problem.. I will pull out a size that is at least one size too big... my brain has a hard time realizing I am smaller!!

Super job!!

YES! I still struggle with that. Honestly, I've kind of been avoiding clothes shopping lately because I was wasting money going to the store and spending money on clothes that were STILL too big. This thing is definitely mental, just as much as it is a physical transformation. Still working on it. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!