Robin
    SW lbs/ GW lbs/ CW lbs PROGRESS
    Connie
    Cassidy
    Deb

Yay new challenge!!!! I'm doing this one full out I promise!! Even though this is like the absolute worst part of the school year, I need this too!! My goal is to just get under the loss during our holiday challenge because i was down to 149 so here's crossing my fingers and working my butt off for 148!!!

Off to drink some water and write a paper!! Good luck ladies!!!
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Brandy
    SW 174 lbs/ GW 165 lbs/ CW 174 lbs PROGRESS +/- 0
    Shanell
    SW 211 lbs/ GW 199 lbs/ CW 211 lbs PROGRESS +/- 0
    Cathy
    SW 203 lbs/ GW 196 lbs/ CW 203 lbs PROGRESS +/-0
    EM:
    SW 146.4 lbs/GW 141.4 lbs / CW 146.4 lbs PROGRESS +/-0
    Tan
    SW 289 lbs/GW 279 lbs / CW 289 lbs PROGRESS +/-0
    Rhiannon
    SW 180 lbs/ GW 170 lbs/ CW 180 lbs PROGRESS +/-0
    Amy
    SW 198lbs/ GW185 lbs/ CW198 lbs PROGRESS +/-0
    Robin
    SW 185.5lbs/ GW 179.5lbs/ CW 185.5lbs PROGRESS
    Kristin
    SW 169 lbs/ GW 175 lbs/ CW 169 lbs PROGRESS +/-0
    TudorRose----SW 204 lbs/ GW 193 lbs/ CW 204 lbs PROGRESS +/-0
    AmyLou
    SW 153.4 lbs/ GW 148 lbs/ CW 153.4 lbs PROGRESS +/-0
    Tammara
    SW 211lbs/ GW 198 lbs/ CW211 lbs PROGRESS +/-0

Brittany
    Lauryn
    Katie
    Katy
    Tiff
    Robin
    Connie
    Cassidy
    Deb

Hey ladies... Its that TOM for me so I don' t know where I literally stand. But that's my weight for the beginning of this challenge. WE can do this.

Rhiannon- you know I want to do the counting of our removed points/ or potential removed points. How does everyone else feel about it?

Well I had a long day at work today... came home to do a step video for 40 minutes. Then I cooked spinach, cabbage and squash (baked) for dinner. I'll cook some meat tomorrow.

Take care ladies,

Tamm:flowerforyou:
  • iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Today I finally got the scale in that I ordered, and it turns out that I weigh 171 now. Last time I was weighed was about a month ago at the doctor's office, which is where I got the 174 from, so should I just have 171 for my weigh-in today then? If I do, I think I want to change my goal weight to 161 then.

Well here's the changed list then:

Brandy
    SW 174 lbs/ GW 161 lbs/ CW 171 lbs PROGRESS - 3
    Shanell
    Cathy
    EM:
    Tan
    Rhiannon
    Amy
    Robin
    Kristin
    AmyLou
    Tammara

Brittany
    Lauryn
    Katie
    Katy
    Tiff
    Robin
    Connie
    Cassidy
    Deb
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Brandy
    Shanell
    Cathy
    EM:
    Tan
    Rhiannon
    Amy
    Robin
    Kristin
    AmyLou
    Tammara
    Lauryn
    SW ???lbs/ GW ???lbs/ CW lbs PROGRESS +/- 0

Brittany
    Katie
    Katy
    Tiff
    Robin
    Connie
    Cassidy
    Deb

Hi Sixers!!! I've added myself to the list but don't have access to my scales since I'm in LAS VEGAS BABY!!! I'll update with weights later. We fly back tomorrow. I'm sure I've gained, due to super stress, but I'm not worrying.

xo

2665_584000745958_29705440_36182251_160048_n.jpg
    Me, my best friend Amy, and her boyfriend Blake
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Quick check-in this eve'... I'm feeling good about my plan for tomorrow. Trying to get back into the swing of things in a more serious way!! YAY optimism! :laugh:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    bumping.....more later need to shower, take a load of things to sons new place. he got the KEYS!!!! do a walk through for him. hes working. he works until sometimes 9/10 at night. 6/7 days a week. i have no problem helping him move out :bigsmile:

later :heart:
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies

How are you? Well this morning, I am off to a good start. I did Level 2 of the shred video. 20 additional crunches and I've eaten an apple.

Yesterday was the last day of my fast so I'm worried because I can eat more foods now. I haven't planned to eat anything today beyond popcorn and fruit because My friend's birthday dinner is tonight.

I will log everything though.

Have a good day ladies!!!!!!!!
  • REDSOXFAN13
    Options
    morning ladies. just a quick hello. then i am getting back to cleaning, class and work... long day. but i am hoping to stay motivated to go to the gym tonight... last night I was really BAD... 1 am pizza... ugh. but it is okay because i will work it off today :bigsmile: have a great day girls! :heart:
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Woah it has been over 4 days since I checked in with you wonderful ladies!!!!

To explain myself, this past weeekend was my birthday weekend and I had to make my cake, and ALL of my food at my mums house plus my best friend drove in from Maine with her bf and stayed with the bf and I. So it has been crazy busy, and crazy unhealthy... T_T I ate a lot of unhealthy foods and pretty much got zero exorcise. So I didnt meet any goals at all. sigh.. not good for my first week on this.. in fact it is rather sad.. T_T

SOOO here is my results sorry they are a little late.

Brandy
    Shanell
    Cathy
    EM:
    Tan
    Rhiannon
    Amy
    Robin
    Kristin
    AmyLou
    Tammara
    Lauryn
    SW ???lbs/ GW ???lbs/ CW lbs PROGRESS +/- 0
    Brittany
    SW lbs/ GW 205/ CW 220 PROGRESS +1 lbs... sigh

Katie
    Katy
    Tiff
    Robin
    Connie
    Cassidy
    Deb

p.s. I do my goal weight as the weight for the end of the six weeks is that right? <3 you guys

p.p.s. My b-day was yesterday so I pulled a HUGE april fools joke today. and I even got one over on my bf.. his friends found it hilarious.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hi gals! Been a busy day for me again, and I have to go interview a new employee candidate here in a few, so no time to talk. Just wanted to check in and say hello! I'm thinking of you all!:heart::flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    just dropping by to say "hey". ate last night, ate today. went to gym today. and you know what i think.....oh well life goes on. weather i ate or not. and tomorrow is a new day. just like the next meal is a new meal. i am not giving up. i am moving on.......

• PedalHound
    Options
    Kristin, hi there! I can't believe you're already 17 weeks!!!

Cathy, I understand how you're feeling. Sadly, my optimism about my day was unfounded and I totally allowed myself to tank but I cannot let anything stand in my way. The next step is the next step and not related to my mess-up. You can do it :flowerforyou:

Well, off to drink some water and put the laundry away. I'm going to the gym tonight for the cardio class I love so much (which I've not attended in MONTHS!). Looking forward to it!!
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Hey Sixers! I'm busy with work and then trying to get some stuff done around the house. Just letting you know I'm peeping in! I have been eating pretty well. Its a new month with warm weather... so I jogged today. I need to keep up some high motivation!

Take care girlies!

Tamm:drinker:
  • PedalHound
    Options
    *PHEW*! ...I recovered well from my earlier flub. But I can FEEL that I'm taking on water like a boat with a hole this week and I don't know why. Thinking it may be time for a trip to the doctor.
  • PedalHound
    Options
    Okay, so it doesn't seem like we're really "doing" this anymore, but here are my meal plans for tomorrow:

1. 1 egg & 3 egg white omelet w/ red cabbage & salsa (SO tasty!). 1 gala apple

2. vanilla protein shake made w/ 1 cup skim milk & 1/2 cup blueberries

3. almond-hazelnut butter & banana (1/2) sandwich on 1 slice whole wheat bread, carrot sticks

4. 1/2 sprouted grain bagel w/ 2 tbsp hummus, 1/3 cup alfalfa sprouts. Chocolate protein shake made w/ 1 cup skim milk & 8 strawberries

5. organic turkey burger on 1 slice sodium-free Ezekiel bread w/ 2 tbsp salsa. 2 cups baby spinach & red pepper salad.

I come in with 4 calories, some sodium and some carbs to spare and a hair over on protein and fibre. No workout scheduled for tomorrow but I may start my day with some push-ups to get my muscles working. I feel so fed-up seeing the scale slide in the wrong direction. I feel like I'm fed-up ENOUGH now and so I'll wait for time to tell. I think I have a fair bit of convincing to do for myself. How in the world did I knock 50lbs off my body in just a few months but am climbing SUCH a big hill with myself now?!! Thanks for listening :flowerforyou:
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    Hey ladies!!

So I am up super early so I can adequately prepare for a REALLy busy day. Going to campus a little early to day to work on some of my research, then class, then going to the wireless place to switch companies and get a new smart phone!!! My old little blah cell phone of 3 years (yeah, i know, 3 years?) finally bit the dust and the screen quit working yesterday. Then I have a meeting with my advisor, a phone interview for an internship that I don't think I will take because I've already gotten a better offer, and then our student association meeting. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! And at some point today I need to get some studying done but that seems unlikely.

Going to try and have a good eating day, oatmeal this morning but then after that I'm not sure as I was talked into going out to eat for lunch. I've been doing that way too much lately!! But I also need to get groceries so that doesn't help my cause any.

so anyway, before I bore you anymore with my overwhelmed-ness I'm going to get off of here and get the day started.

Rhiannon-as always,your menu sounds delish!

Be back later sixers!!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    Okay, so it doesn't seem like we're really "doing" this anymore, but here are my meal plans for tomorrow:

agree. i think it might be more than just doing meals. :frown: . i think once you stop doing a new habit, the old fall back into place super fast. i just had 2 bad days and now having to struggle to keep them at bay. i was shocked at the scale reading this morning. i know with dedication it will come right back off. so with that said i have a workout planned for today to kick it back off to a great result in the end. i know i will have these bouts with this again, but, i need to learn to get back to healthy more quickly.

nothing planned for me today. DH is off to georgetown (1-2 hrs away). so, i will do some cleaning and a great workout on dvd today. it's raining so a good day to stay inside.

• REDSOXFAN13
    Options
    chipper. i know how you feel. ugh. :grumble: a bad weekend ... turned into a bad monday... and so on... so today I am hoping to keep it together... it is just soooo easy for me to mess up and then the entire day slips away.... :indifferent: but today is a new day and we can do this! :flowerforyou:

amy. good luck with your busy day... and don't let the eating out get to you... just make smart choices (easier said than done... i know...) :drinker:

pedal. i think i am going to start copying your meal plans! YUM. :bigsmile:

drtamm. warm weather!!!! yeay!!! i LOVE when I can get outside again and run!! :flowerforyou:

everyone else. have a great HEALTHY day... lets make the rest of this week count! :heart:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    *PHEW*! ...I recovered well from my earlier flub. But I can FEEL that I'm taking on water like a boat with a hole this week and I don't know why. Thinking it may be time for a trip to the doctor.

Make that doc appt missy! No reason for you to come down on yourself like this if it is medical!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Chipper, Redsox, I totally understand u guys! don't worry we will all have a good day soon im sure!

Amy- HOLY COW!!! and I thought my life was crazy busy. your everywhere! I only have 6 major papers to write today, plus work, plus cleaning apt, plus remembering to eat, plus trying to fit in gym. oh and sleep.
    your day though.. wow... i bow to you haha!

So yesterday.. didn't go quite as I planned.. things ended up getting crazy busy at the end of the work day. then home was even crazier... my ferret got stuck in wall for four hours!!! T_T I didn't think I would ever see him again. To explain there is a hold under one of the cabinets, the contractors just didn't fill it or whatever, Anyways, my boyfriend, grant, had friends over and one of them pulled out the blanket (more like corner of an old fleece blanket, I cut it up and stuck it up there so the ferret couldn't get in the wall. and it has worked perfect and you couldn't even tell it was there) because he thought it wasn't suppose to be there. Well when I got out of the shower I was looking for my boys to play with them (my two ferrets... ones named Ranger the other Gage.) I found Ranger right away but I couldn't find Gage for over half an hour, and I only have like 900 Sq feet to look through and over 200 of it is blocked off. plus another 100 or so cannot be reached by the ferrets. So I started to freak out, I was looking in his chair (its an arm chair that has a hole in the bottom that I filled with blanket so they could have a place of their own) when I heard scratching in the wall.

Needless to say, I was a mess four hours later when he finally came out of the wall.
    by then it was close to 11 pm and I reallly did not want to go work out.

Good news though!!!!
    I ordered a couple work out DVDs yesterday! im super excited to get them in a week!!!!

K sorry for such a long post! im lonely at work today and super tired.

<3 u sixers!
    B