Sisterhood HCP Week 11

Options
MissResa
MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
Hellllooooo, sisters! And Mister!!! I opened up the thread early(as promised) so you people in the lower 48 can start without me... I DO NOT function well at 4:00 in the morning!!!

I hope that you all have a wonderful day, and that our scales moved in the right direction!!!:drinker:

Talk to you all later!:flowerforyou:
Terresa

Replies

• MissResa
    Options
    Hellllooooo, sisters! And Mister!!! I opened up the thread early(as promised) so you people in the lower 48 can start without me... I DO NOT function well at 4:00 in the morning!!!

I hope that you all have a wonderful day, and that our scales moved in the right direction!!!:drinker:

Talk to you all later!:flowerforyou:
    Terresa
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hello- Sorry I have been MIA. I come and look at the thread at least one time a day but since my Hubby is home I have not had much time to surf the web. Unlike when he is gone and I am bored and have to much time on my hands. So my weight for today is 190. Down 3.6 lbs since last week! I am also technically back to what I was when my hubby got home. I was 187 by my old scale which was 190 on the new scale. Yay for me. Also my hubby and I are really wanting to go home and visit family in the states this summer. I have to admit everyone that I am a little scared. I think I will gain a lot of weight back because I wont want to workout and I will be eating out all the foods that I miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also hope to lose another 15 lbs by then, not sure if it is possible cause I am tapering off. I have been around this weight for about a month now. I also have to post my new pics. Not much of a difference this time. I need to get back to doing my 200 push up and 100 sit up challenge in the evening. I think that was making a huge difference. I just am so overwhelmed. My older daughter has girl scouts and baseball and dance and German Class. Then to top it off I am sharing a car or walking everywhere cause we only could ship one car here and aren't buying another one. I should be happy with the walking but that means more time and that is time that I dont have, ahhh! Anyway sorry for the rambling. Figured while I had a free 15 min I would fill you all in. Hope everyone had a great Week last week and a good week this week!
  • MissResa
    Options
    I haven't weighed in yet, but wanted to post something that I had on a different thread...
    Okay... So I'm up to week 10, since I had to repeat week 9 after all the craziness with hospital scares & sickness, plus volcanoes... I added some new pics on my profile to keep myself accountable. I put everything in order:
    Grey shirt is me at my heaviest
    Light blue shirt is at 2 weeks
    Dark blue shirt is at 7 weeks
    Black shirt is at 10 weeks...(Last 2 pics)

Oh, and go easy on me-I just got finished playing 2 hours of volleyball, and THEN decided to take the pics... Not my most beautiful moment...:sick:
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    hopetobe believe it or not i cant rememeber them ever being this bad. im allergic to dust mold ciggarette (especially the smoke) and i guess polin but this feels like a cold.maybe cause its so windy in ny craps being blown around.

walk then weigh in then prob weigh in later today.

really want to hit 15 pounds by next wed fingers crossed thats 2 weigh ins
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Ah Ari Im so sorry thats terrible :sick: I have confidence in you that you can hit 15 pounds by next wednesday :drinker:

Christine- Im glad you came back, I miss hearing from you! I know how you feel with your hubby being around. When my bf is here he eats a ton and I feel like I take two steps back for every step Ihave taken forward. Congrats on getting back to your weight though that is great :drinker:

Resa- I can definitely see a difference in your new pics, wowza! Your stomach is shrinking so fast :drinker:

I am waiting to weigh in til tonight...I feel like the mornings arent the best weigh in time for me. So after class and shoulders and arms tonight ill weigh in,

Good luck to everyone else today :flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Wow Resa, you are disappearing! Looking great!

I have not lost any more weight this week, but I did a 10K on Sunday morning. I didn't think I was gonna make it, but I toughed it out and I finished.
    My time was 1 hour, 20 min, 14 sec.

So I was doing about 13 minute miles, which is SLOW, but I did it:blushing:

spring break next week, so I'll get to work out every day and watch the pounds melt off!!!:bigsmile:
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options

I have not lost any more weight this week, but I did a 10K on Sunday morning. I didn't think I was gonna make it, but I toughed it out and I finished.

spring break next week, so I'll get to work out every day and watch the pounds melt off!!!:bigsmile:

WOW great job lucky :drinker: A 10k is such an accomplishment :happy:

Im doing my first 5k in June and am terrified~!
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options

10 K Congrats! I remember when you did your first 5 K, seems like just a few weeks ago. I still can't even run a whole 5 K.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I definitely felt more confident before the 5K, I was SCARED of the 10K. Mainly because I was winging it, I had no real guidance for how to train for it, I just ran a lot and figured that would do it. for the 5K, I was following a program, so I felt like I was in good hands, if I just followed the pogram, I'd be okay.

I am SO SORE!! The outer edges of my calf especially. DH says it is from all the pounding on the concrete, but I am gobbling Aleve:ohwell:

hopetobeinshape, you will do great! Just keep pushing yourself, and you will be amazed at how well you do! Are you following a program? I used a 12-week couch to 5K, and it was perfect. I'll dig up a link to it, if you like:flowerforyou:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Hello everyone! I lost the 2 pounds that I gained previously, so I am back to ground zero... I'm very glad to be back to an official 16 pounds lost, but really, really want to get to 20 pounds down by at least mid-April... I will get there!!!
  • Kristihgp
    Kristihgp Posts: 49
    Options
    Congratulations ladies!! (I can say that cuz Mister hasn't posted yet!!) Kacee is proud of your weight loss!! :drinker:

Keep up the good work!! Today is a new day, with new challenges, new choices and new victories!!
    As Ari says...keep steady (some of us have been slower than others, but steady is the key!!) and
    you WILL win the battle!!

Have a great evening...off to pick up the kiddos from school!! :tongue:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil:

i may throw up .2 loss dont even know if it was that much

:sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: :devil:

i know my motto is slow and steady but i cant see hitting 15 pounds by next week i cant understand how come this is so slow. i dont see hitting my goal june 1 as long as its before my bday then maybe but still i cant tell you how much i wanted to throw in the towel tonight after weighing in both times i just dont know what more i can do i uped the excercise havent cheated but come on.

slow and steady but i feel more like a snail then a tortoise right now.

and no i didnt eat wanted to but didnt. whats the point. :cry: :sad: :cry: :sad:
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Awww Pep I know how you feel! My weight is the same again :grumble: It's really starting to get to me. But I am going to watch my every move this week and see how it goes.

Im glad you didnt give in and quit, because I need you and we all need you :flowerforyou: you are a huge motivator and we need that. Just keeping going, the weight will start coming off....for the both of us:drinker:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Ari-You are my rock!!! I am, as always, proud of you and your accomplishments. I think that with a little bit of tweaking, we can get that scale to budge in the right direction.:flowerforyou:

How about we hold each other accountable this week? I would really love to lose at least 2 pounds by next Tuesday... How's about we send each other PM's with what we eat for meals throughout the day? We can keep each other more accountable because we can't cheat, and then we also can't skimp on how many calories we eat, either... And don't forget to tell me how much exercise you're doing!!!

Maybe it'll be easier to just post it on this thread, and then everyone will be able to see..

I'll start tomorrow, if you want to!!!

Keep that head up high, Ari-we love having that positive attitude on this thread!!!
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Resa- If you dont mind I want to be in on this too....Im starting to get so frustrated with the scale not moving enough. I just woke up and its so gross here so im going to wait to do my run until after class.

Ill check in later, with my exercise for the day and all my food.

Everyone stay strong :drinker: we can do this, and make that darn scale move again. Next week we WILL have BIG numbers !!! :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Thanks guys! I definitely felt more confident before the 5K, I was SCARED of the 10K. Mainly because I was winging it, I had no real guidance for how to train for it, I just ran a lot and figured that would do it. for the 5K, I was following a program, so I felt like I was in good hands, if I just followed the pogram, I'd be okay.

I am SO SORE!! The outer edges of my calf especially. DH says it is from all the pounding on the concrete, but I am gobbling Aleve:ohwell:

hopetobeinshape, you will do great! Just keep pushing yourself, and you will be amazed at how well you do! Are you following a program? I used a 12-week couch to 5K, and it was perfect. I'll dig up a link to it, if you like:flowerforyou:

Thanks lucky! I am doing the 9 wk program...so far so good :happy: I gave my self a few extra wks in there to run 5k's prior to the actual race so hopefully I wont have to walk during the race. :blushing: Ill let you know how it goes though :laugh:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    all i can say right now cause i have to walk a zillion blocks to the bus cause my brothers having running an even at his college is to all of you

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :love:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Good morning everybody! So, anyone is welcome to join in on our most recent science experiment. I plan on posting my meals here after loging them into my food diary; I think you can be more aware of your calories and where they come from if you know you have to tell people what you've been eating!!!:sick:

Breakfast consisted of 1/2 a bagel with reduced fat cream cheese, and one large banana.
    301 calories total..

I hope that you have had a better day, Ari... I was getting a little worried about you last night! I don't think I've seen you so frustrated-you've always been my little beam of sunshine all the way from NY!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Okay, here's my most recent additions...
    Snack: String cheese, small apple-140 calories
    Lunch: Banana, Healthy Choice Steamer-355 calories

I am eating bananas more often now, because I have been getting cramps lately while running.
    And speaking of cramps... Guess who's most annoying Aunt came to visit yesterday?!:explode:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Good morning everybody! So, anyone is welcome to join in on our most recent science experiment. I plan on posting my meals here after loging them into my food diary; I think you can be more aware of your calories and where they come from if you know you have to tell people what you've been eating!!!:sick:

Breakfast consisted of 1/2 a bagel with reduced fat cream cheese, and one large banana.
    301 calories total..

I hope that you have had a better day, Ari... I was getting a little worried about you last night! I don't think I've seen you so frustrated-you've always been my little beam of sunshine all the way from NY!!!:flowerforyou:

i wont lie i semi lapsed today i had an eggroll in my mouth chewed it and then spit it out gross right i am really frustrated i feel like i dont know what to do anymore. my mother and i have a plan i wont weigh myself for 2 weeks (well see if i can do that lol) and im uping my excercise and hopefully will be able to bike soon so walking and biking. im just gonna stick to this but i have to say i know im usually motivation girl but im feeling beet down this week i felt like whats the point but im ok i will b ok

but i do love all of u and will be beam of sunshine and motivation lady again i just need a day

xoxo
    snail formerly known as tortoise aka ariella