Sisterhood HCP Week 11

Options

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hello all....Im not feeling so hot today :sick: so I probably wont post much. After work Im going to go home and sleep the night away. :yawn:

Ari- Sushi is my new found :heart: Im jealous you probably have great sushi in NYC! Here in MI we really dont have a whole lot of options. And I do agree with Resa great job on eating throughout the whole day, that will really help with your metabolism :drinker:

Resa- Great restraint with the pizza! I too only had two pieces :drinker: I dont think I am going to get a workout in today though :sad: I Have a terrible migraine and just need to sleep it off :blushing: Have a good day/ night :flowerforyou:

I look forward to hearing from everyone tomorrow :flowerforyou: you guys really keep me going :drinker:

ah yes the sushi guy we go to is the best i have ever had and the drugs reps bring my dad lunch when they want to see him so chinese (cause the sushi guy is from a chinese resturant) and sushi i only eat the sushi but i can live on it for the rest of my life. if i won the lottery i would hire this sushi guy to come to my house and make it every day. he knows my dad so he makes up stuff so good. ok my mouth is watering. yes trying 3 meals sometimes ill admit i miss breakfast and ive been trying to have snack love pudding 60 calorie yum and its good with 2 tspn of pudding sometimes one graham cracker my go to snack. excercise may be uped def tom 1 hour.

feel better hope (meg) never had one but mama has and my bro and i hope u feel better.

xoxo

snail aka tortoise aka ariella :wink:

speak 2 u tom night :love:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Meg-boy do I hate it when you get those!!! I always feel like one of my eyeballs is trying to find a way out of my head...:sick: Take care of yourself, and feel better soon!!!

Ari-I'm half Korean, and I love sushi, but we don't call it sushi-to us it's kimpop... I have never tried the raw fish kind, though:noway: ... I'm waaaay too much of a chicken! But I make my very own California Rolls, and I love to make some we call Alaska Rolls, which have smoked salmon, cucumber, and cream cheese. I make mine with low fat, of course!!!:tongue:

I always make them to take to my daughter's teacher, or my husband's work, and even my 4 year-old's best friend from pre-school!!! Can you believe her friend would eat it every day if her parents could make it?!!!

Anway, I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll post later with my calories... FEEL BETTER, MEG!!!!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    thats so cool i thought sushi was sushi lol. my fav food of all time (this from the kid who used to hate any food with things in them) its so good for u (excpet the mercury poisoning lol) but thankfully i love fish cause otherwise things would be much harder. next week is a holiday many foods i cant eat so it should be intersting.

hope to talkto u guys soon

oh yeah didnt walk yesterday pepple feeling rain was coming down so i walked today and wed thurs im gonna walk my off excercise days (which im gonna do bonus ) andi have 2 weeks off so extra excercise here i come.
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Hello all,

Thanks for all the well wishes, I slept for 11 hrs and was good to go. I think it was all your happy thoughts that made the migraine leave :laugh:

Resa- your sushi sounds delish! I think I may have to try that sometime :smile:

Ari-thats so exciting to have 2 weeks off! I dont have my two weeks off till the end of April, but its coming up fast!

So far today I burned 543 cals

coffee with creamer, oatmeal, 2 small slices of cheese pizza, 2 cups of baby spinach with balsalmic vinegrette, diet coke, and probably another salad when I get home from work :tongue:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :flowerforyou:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Meg-I'm so happy that you feel better!!! I was definitely sending you happy thoughts all day! :happy:

I did something horrible today and skipped breakfast!!!:sick: I did have a banana, but I really didn't plan my morning through very well... So far today I have had:
    Banana
    Healthy choice steamer
    String cheese, small apple
    Chicken breast, 1/2 cup macaroni and cheese
    See's gourmet lollypop:bigsmile:

I need to enter everything into my food diary, so I'll update with calories later... And I have KenpoX later!!!
    What do you think about me doing Taebo instead, though? I'm curious to see how the calorie burn would compare...
  • MissResa
    Options
    Ari and Meg-if you ever come up to Alaska, I'll make you all the sushi you can eat!!!:bigsmile:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Okay, I haven't worked out yet, but I still have 350+ calories left in the day... It's because I skipped breakfast!!!:frown: I am going to burn at least another 400 calories tonight, so I will be treating myself to popcorn and string cheese after I work out!!! Yeah, buddy! I'll let you all know how it goes.

Where is everyone else? I'm starting to worry about our lil' thread!
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I was super busy yesterday. We did a 5 K in the morning. It was my whole family, so both my girls. I did it in 41:25 so 10 sec more. I am ok with that though since I had my 7 year old with me and she was doing a kinder volksmarch at the same time so we had to stop at booths along the way. Then we had a whole festival for Month of the Military child. Today we are off to the zoo! BTW I bought the Polar F11 again. I still am not crazy about the chest strap but I do like knowing how many calories I burn. Ressa and Meg you guys must do some crazy workouts to burn as many calories as you do. I don't ever burn more than 300. Well yesterday at the 5 K I burned 470 and ate them right up with a chocolate brownie and burger at the festival. Anyway gotta get ready for the zoo.
  • pepamint83
    Options
    resa - i would love to go to alaska : ) the better 2 see u my dear :bigsmile: although i dont eat cream cheese :laugh:

meg - so happy ur feeling better i sent positive energy ur way looks like u got it.

thompson (forgot ur name forgive me) if i walk 30 min uphill which is the least i do i burn 300 calories wat excercise do u do?

im gonna try my 30 day shred again i have to figure out how to do my walking (which i have uped time wise) and the shred with out dying.

biking i dream of but spring in ny seems to be the little engine that could but got stuck back to winter coats (so close to spring i could touch it)

mom and i did our walk backwards yest gotta say it was weirds and i was disoriented but interesting.

when this holiday is over i shall try to get mama back on here its been a bit crazy in my housebut i dream of wed the beg of my vaca also tom i got to go to the UN so gotta figure out walking stupid school

hope all and everyone else is well....we seem to be a steady 3-4 ppl sad but at lest we are still here

xoxo

snail AKA tortoise AKA Ariella :wink:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    where r my peeps?

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • MissResa
    Options
    I'm here!!! I was updating my food diary! I am about to leave-I need to help at my parent's house really quick, and then I need to put the kids to bed! I promise I'll update more once I work out, but you will all be in bed by then!:sad:

It's been so hectic today that I honestly didn't have time to post. My husband is coming home tomorrow night, so things will be a little less stressful then. Well, maybe not... I am watching my sister's insane dog again for another 1 1/2 months!!!!:sick: My husband said that she's just as crazy as she used to be. I'll explain more later...
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Poor Resa- kids and a crazy dog? I dont know how you do it :wink:

Ari- I am here! I was writing a contract for school all day yesterday so I didnt have time to post.

Christine- Having you been using your Polar F11 you should get a better idea of you calorie burn then.

Yessterday I started P90x over. Previously I had been mainly just doing the cardio workouts and not the weight training, but now I realize Im not getting any results I need to follow the plan to a T.

So yesterday was day one. I did chest and back and abs. Burned 434 calories. :drinker:

I dont get to do my next workout til tonight at 8:30 so I will post after that...and I really need to get on the ball with posting pictures :grumble: maybe after my workout tonight, he he

Hope everyone is having a good MOnday!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    omg im going for my walk right now and i am freaked out cause its thunder and lightning i was gonna walk around the block but i have a small fear of lighting (well getting struck by it) so on moms recomendation and convincing im gonna do the 30 day shred and 1 hour walk tom (i hope) also i plan on walking on my bonus days while on vaca 7 days working out wow commitment dont quote me though (wait u can lol)

ah hate not walking b back lata
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Ari- GOod luck with the 30 day shred, let me know how it goes! I have read alot of posts on it and it seems to really work for some people :happy:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Okay, so I am back with enough time to let you in on what's been going on here...

My sister's dog-The poor thing hasn't been trained, and we watched it for her for about 2 months while she was in school and her husband was out of town for training. We gave her back, and now with the volcano, my sister's husband had to go out of town to guard airplanes that had to be moved... So they asked us to watch her again for another month and a half. The only problem is, after she stayed with us for 2 months she was TRAINED... I was able to house train her, and get her to behave herself around my 2 dogs...

My husband called me and said that the people who had been watching this dog for the last 3 weeks hasn't been taking good care of her. She is now absolutely INSANE and it took him 5 minutes just to get her to calm down enough for him to put her on a leash. With 2 dogs of my own, plus the kids, I am NOT LOOKING FORWARD to having to train her again.

Sheesh, look how much that took up to explain!!! Oh, and on top of everything else, my 4 year old woke up with a fever, and I think her double ear infection came back:sick: ... All hell likes to break loose when my husband is out of town...:sad:
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Oh Resa! That is terrible about the dog and your little one :ohwell: HOpefully it is just an overnight fever or flu, not that that's any better but maybe it will go away quickly.

Ill be sending good thoughts your way so the dog will come back to reality and behave, and your little one will feel better! :flowerforyou:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    teressa all im gonna say is :noway:

meg i hate the shred cause its jillian and u know shes gonna kick ur butt but it was good i got through it . the only thing is the workout is an intense 20 min but i dont feel like i worked out now cant explain miss my walk i think its the short ness and i know i walk at least 30 min plus strength but i did it cause i didnt want to die lol
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    I wouldn't worry Ari about not walking, plus like you said it saved your life he he he :laugh: . Im sure the 30 day shred even though its short, still burns a ton of cals because it is so intense. Hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow so you can walk again. THe weather is horrible hear too, super cold :grumble:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    I wouldn't worry Ari about not walking, plus like you said it saved your life he he he :laugh: . Im sure the 30 day shred even though its short, still burns a ton of cals because it is so intense. Hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow so you can walk again. THe weather is horrible hear too, super cold :grumble:

too kind too kind.yes death was not an option but i did my 12 city block walk well 4 i ran i almost caught the express bus home but the darn man wouldnt open the door and left with out me. also got stuck on the train to classes water was on track and there was a power outage on all the trains 40 min thankfully i had my ipod and put new movies and tv shows. watched 3 episodes of the big bang theory great show.

walk tom def but i feel sore from 30 day shred so it must have done something right?
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    I always feel that soreness means that I did a really good workout :laugh: SO yep in my books you definitely did something right~!

Im so sorry about the trains :grumble: But thank goodness for Ipods :drinker: