Options
    Love, kindness, family
  • Segrande
    Options
    Self-acceptance. (:
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    ... having what you want and wanting what you have.. looking beyond imperfections (imperfections actually make things more interesting).. it like a perfume you cannot pour onto others yet you are able to bathe in it yourself.. unconditional love: it may not be perfect, but it wil never be shaken - people make mistakes, hurt each other, but true love always prevails, sunshine on my face in spring time, soft rain as i run, morning dew between my toes, the beauty of nature that surrounds me, holding hands with the one person you know you cannot live without, a smile, a touch, butterfly kisses, knowing you love someone as much as they love you.. a connection between two hearts that no adversities have a chance of coming between..
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    attitude wrapped in positivity
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    ... having what you want and wanting what you have.. looking beyond imperfections (imperfections actually make things more interesting).. it like a perfume you cannot pour onto others yet you are able to bathe in it yourself.. unconditional love: it may not be perfect, but it wil never be shaken - people make mistakes, hurt each other, but true love always prevails, sunshine on my face in spring time, soft rain as i run, morning dew between my toes, the beauty of nature that surrounds me, holding hands with the one person you know you cannot live without, a smile, a touch, butterfly kisses, knowing you love someone as much as they love you.. a connection between two hearts that no adversities have a chance of coming between..

Beautiful
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Love, light, and laughter. :heart:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Happiness is:

Peanut butter and bananas...

Or hugs from the people I love the most.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    a little black dress.... crumpled up on my bed room floor.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    True friends, loving family, and lots of hard music.
  • LeSsOvMe
    LeSsOvMe Posts: 117
    Options
    when I realized that.... Happiness is ...... NOT measured in ounces or pounds!
    Love this!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    My kiddos snuggling up to me to watch a movie. And being "the best mom in the whole world" according to my 7.5 yr old.
  • LeSsOvMe
    Options
    Happiness is......

Family, friends, chocolate
  • LeSsOvMe
    Options

Beautiful
    Love this!!
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My kids:heart:
    My dogs
    Unconditional love
    Oh one more dancing:)
  • hels4397
    hels4397 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Happiness is...

ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA <3

Falling in love

Greasy french fries
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    i never actually put mine even though i started the topic.....

here we go-

Charlotte

Ella

Harry
  • HunterAJ
    Options
    Warm, Sunny Day :flowerforyou:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    snuggling with puppies
  • dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    ←---- My grand kids.
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options

this is brilliant