Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Happiness is.......

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Love, kindness, family
  • Self-acceptance. (:
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    ... having what you want and wanting what you have.. looking beyond imperfections (imperfections actually make things more interesting).. it like a perfume you cannot pour onto others yet you are able to bathe in it yourself.. unconditional love: it may not be perfect, but it wil never be shaken - people make mistakes, hurt each other, but true love always prevails, sunshine on my face in spring time, soft rain as i run, morning dew between my toes, the beauty of nature that surrounds me, holding hands with the one person you know you cannot live without, a smile, a touch, butterfly kisses, knowing you love someone as much as they love you.. a connection between two hearts that no adversities have a chance of coming between..
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    attitude wrapped in positivity
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    ... having what you want and wanting what you have.. looking beyond imperfections (imperfections actually make things more interesting).. it like a perfume you cannot pour onto others yet you are able to bathe in it yourself.. unconditional love: it may not be perfect, but it wil never be shaken - people make mistakes, hurt each other, but true love always prevails, sunshine on my face in spring time, soft rain as i run, morning dew between my toes, the beauty of nature that surrounds me, holding hands with the one person you know you cannot live without, a smile, a touch, butterfly kisses, knowing you love someone as much as they love you.. a connection between two hearts that no adversities have a chance of coming between..

Beautiful
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 429 Member
    Love, light, and laughter. :heart:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    Happiness is:

Peanut butter and bananas...

Or hugs from the people I love the most.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    a little black dress.... crumpled up on my bed room floor.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,014 Member
    True friends, loving family, and lots of hard music.
  • LeSsOvMe
    LeSsOvMe Posts: 115 Member
    when I realized that.... Happiness is ...... NOT measured in ounces or pounds!
    Love this!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    My kiddos snuggling up to me to watch a movie. And being "the best mom in the whole world" according to my 7.5 yr old.
  • LeSsOvMe
    Happiness is......

Family, friends, chocolate
  • LeSsOvMe

Beautiful
    Love this!!
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    My kids:heart:
    My dogs
    Unconditional love
    Oh one more dancing:)
  • hels4397
    hels4397 Posts: 100 Member
    Happiness is...

ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA <3

Falling in love

Greasy french fries
  • i never actually put mine even though i started the topic.....

here we go-

Charlotte

Ella

Harry
  • Warm, Sunny Day :flowerforyou:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    snuggling with puppies
  • dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    ←---- My grand kids.
  • ... having what you want and wanting what you have.. looking beyond imperfections (imperfections actually make things more interesting).. it like a perfume you cannot pour onto others yet you are able to bathe in it yourself.. unconditional love: it may not be perfect, but it wil never be shaken - people make mistakes, hurt each other, but true love always prevails, sunshine on my face in spring time, soft rain as i run, morning dew between my toes, the beauty of nature that surrounds me, holding hands with the one person you know you cannot live without, a smile, a touch, butterfly kisses, knowing you love someone as much as they love you.. a connection between two hearts that no adversities have a chance of coming between..

this is brilliant