• Zerashen
    Zerashen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Between 100-125 for me! :)
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    SW (NOvember) 193.6
    CW 145-150lbs (stuck for about 2 months, but body fat % has decreased more than 2.5% since the start of March)
    GW: not sure. Somewhere around 120. More is fine, less is fine, so long as i am at a lower body fat % and not carrying flab around my middle.

Currently, size 8 (almost wearing a 6) and L top. Started in a too tight 14-16 and XL to XXL. I could wear size 6 now, but i have a lot of loose skin on my belly and if they are snug, it hangs over a lot. Goal size was a 4-6 but i am thinking now i would like to be more of a 2-4, and size s-m tops (i am quite busty)

oh, and i am 5'1" and 32 years old.
  • xoxo99
    xoxo99 Posts: 36
    Options
    Wow!! Who knew there were so many short women on here?!! I'm a bit shorter, only 5 feet 0. My goal weight is 105 but I'd be happy to be back down to 110.
  • sharde3183
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5 and weigh 291 pounds! I'm trying so hard to lose weight. I've set a goal of 40 pounds so I want to get down to 250. Then once I reach 250 set a goal for 200.
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 currently 115 and a size 4, My goal is somewhere between 105-110 Im not exactly sure
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    5'2" and I just want to be in single digit clothes...6-8 would be nice....I am trying for 130lbs with a toned body b/c I like lifting...120 was my ultimate goal but I will figure that out once I get to 130...I can't wait!! :)
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    5'2" if I am lucky almost 44 and mother of two grown children. I was down to 132 before hysterectomy and would love to be close again.

sw: 166 size some 12's and 14's (Jan '12)
    cw: 149 size 8
    gw: 135 or a size 6 possibly a size 4

I have lost 17 pounds and over 17 inches since January.

I have been building muscle and actually have muscles now, so the scale number is pretty flexible. I want to decrease my body fat from where I am. This is very hard to track with my studpid scales.

Good Luck!
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    5'2"

SW: 115 (when I joined MFP, prior was 130 ;3.)
    CW: 112
    GW: 95-100

It seems low, but believe me, my family is built small ;-;. Anything in the 90's is quite ordinary for us. My granny was my height and never broke over 100 lbs when she was young, and she's still alive and kicking today. She'll be 84 this year ^^.
  • sharichops
    Options
    120 pounds and toned...
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2"
    CW: 137
    GW: 130

Starting weight: I was 180 lbs at my 4 week post baby visit (second pregnancy) in August 2010. I was 216lbs when I had her.
    I started MFP last year about fall time.

My ticker isn't accurate, I have lost a total of 43 lbs since having my daughter. It has come off slowly but I prefer it that way. Gave me time to mentally adapt with my body.

Feel free to add me!!! Have a great night!

:flowerforyou:
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and I would like to be fit, toned and my first goal is 150... I will adjust from there depending on how I look at that weight
  • shortstuff1822000
    Options
    I'm 5 foot even.. My current goal is to get in the 150's right now I'm down to 163. I just have a bunch of small goals. My overall goal is to be 105lbs. That was where I was before my kids. I would settle for 115lbs. But at 105 I look defined and my abs show.
    I thought I looked good until I saw a recent picture. Gave me great motivation to keep working. I just want to look good in a full body picture, and not lumpy.
  • Sandise46
    Sandise46 Posts: 10
    Options
    I guess I don't qualify....I used to be 5'1" but am shrinking. Am only 4'11" now. I guess my weight is pulling me down. This is my first time here. Only know one person on here, but am willing to make friends. Just need someone to give me a little help every now and then. Thanks.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2", 33 years old. My current goal is 135. Then I will see how I feel/what I look like and decide if I want to lose a little more, but definitely nothing less than 130. I was 118 pounds a long time ago and it was extremely hard to maintain that weight, at least for me.
  • spauldingx
    spauldingx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5'1 : goal 120 , or 125 muscles!
  • angelaraedesigns
    angelaraedesigns Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all!
    I'm new to MFP. So far.... I luhv it! I'm also highly motivated right now, so it's easy, but I know me......I see a stall in my weight loss then get bored/frustrated and......you can guess the rest. (Hellooo extra pounds, not at all nice to see you back again).

SO...I'd love some friends here on MFP, so that we can help keep each other in the healthy-groove. Would be great if we had similar goals.

Here are mine:
    Current: BF is 28%
    Goal BF: 21%
    THATS a whopping 13 pounds of fat I'd like to lose.
    I'd like to reach this goal in three months.

I'm following a combination of plans/philosphies (see my profile for links to websites and books I find useful). Calories are between ranging between 900 and 1400 a day. with strength training when I feel like it.

Little 'bout me:
    Age: 37, but I don't look a day over 20. :wink: I love my mirror, it's magic.
    Height: 5'- 2-3/4". It's more like 5/8" but whatev. Let's just call it 5'-3".
    Kid: four year old, going on 40. he keeps me in check most of the time, afterall he is the reason I want to be the best me I can be!
    Married: happily ever after <3
    Career: business owner/proffessional ((but I still struggle with, two ff's in proffessional or one? oh dang. just sp.chkd. it's one.))
    Favorite Meal: wine. it's a fruit. don't judge.

Thanks for checking me out! Now let's be friends and kick this fat in the *kitten*!
  • mrsbaier1522
    Options
    I am 5'1 and weight 146. i gained all that weight within a year because before that i was 123 pounds. I WILL GET BACK THERE!!! :)
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and started out around 184lbs, I'm currently 171.2 and I want to get down to 130lbs. As far as a specific size of pants, I have no idea what size I'd like to be, I'll know when I get there I guess. After I reach 130 I will see how I look and feel and either stay there if I like it or lose some more. I think I was happiest at about 120, but that was in high school and before I had my son...so I'm not even sure if that's where I want to be anymore lol. Goal for now is 130, that just barely gets me into the healthy BMI range :)
  • gorewhore13
    gorewhore13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    150!!!
  • roxie4022
    roxie4022 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    Starting weight 183
    Currently 159
    Short term goal 140-135
    Long term 125
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!