Planet Fitness

Options
124»

Replies

• Strobins05
    Options
    I do not attend PF but my husband has a membership. This place is huge and is ALWAYS crowded to me. Worked out a few times with him and just do my thing in the free weight room. They have tons of machines and equipment. But I prefer my all ladies gym which is the same size and we ROCK ! Still a bomber they do not let you do dead lifts, that's more of a gym to me when you can do that type of training!
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    I've gone here for a few years and I love it. It's a decent price. Free pizza and bagels on two of the days out of the month. It is ALWAYS clean. Literally, there is someone always cleaning when I go. And, they have paper towels and spray for you to wipe down your area when you're done. The 30 minute circuit is also great. I wish they had classes though. I feel comfortable here.
  • jennifer2977
    Options
    The Planet Fitness argument always makes me laugh!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm a member and I go 5 days a week for the past month. It was the only affordable option for me. I'm still looking for something better though. I find the "Lunk Alarm" extremely annoying and distracting. Much more so than anyone grunting or dropping weights.