Things That Make You Want to Scream:

Options

Replies

• tataliciousd89
    Options
    People who change in the bathroom and just leave their **** piled on the floor. Then having to tell them to knock it the **** off every day for 15 years without results.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Stupid people...they make me want to scream, pull out my hair & punch kittens...

AND punch kittens, wow, I'll try not to be stoopid around you. :wink:

LOL! Ok...what about the woman who said she wanted to punch babies! LOL!! :laugh:
  • SunSand76
    SunSand76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    no kidding! WTF?!
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    When the clothes end up on the floor IN FRONT OF THE WASHER OR HAMPER!!!! Seriously?? You couldn't aim just a little higher? Same for dirty dishes in the sink BESIDE the empty dishwasher! :explode:
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    People who change in the bathroom and just leave their **** piled on the floor. Then having to tell them to knock it the **** off every day for 15 years without results.

I feel your pain.... LOL
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    When people say irregardless...it's not a word! I scrabble-challenge you!
    When people tell me they are going to un-thaw the chicken before they cook it... oh really? you're going to freeze that chicken then, eh?
    Wal-Mart line ups... why is there only 3 cashes open when half the bloody town is in here shopping? And why does grandma have 187 coupons?????

"Irregardless" and "Un-thaw" are two of my pet peaves. I always ask the un-thawer if they are freezing whatver it is.
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    People who don't know how to replace a roll of toilet paper. It is seriously not that hard.:frown:
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    People who blame others for their mistakes

Grow up and accept what you did wrong instead of pointing fingers
    This is most of America.....:explode:

Thats true! Im guilty of doing this before, but I try not to.
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Bad Science. You see it everywhere these days whether it's in shampoo adverts, or newsreports about a "new super-illness" Even 'Dr' (sorry, I can't call her that now) Gillian McKeith making a living from it.

It does my head in and makes me REALLY want to scream, especially when people try to sound clever by asking me to explain why I think *subject* is bull**** because they heard differently on the TV.

Quick example. I got a bit shakey-head because I over-heard a woman in the pub say her hair is looking awesome thanks to a super-expensive shampoo with "added retinol" and I told her she was wasting her money. After asking me who I thought I was to tell her otherwise and getting a bit shouty over it, I calmly responded "I'm studying Human Biology at the uni, and I know for a fact that Retinol is the chemical name for Vitamin A, which is found in our diet and does bugger all help for the hair"
  • Churble
    Churble Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Almost every sentence that begins with the word "actually". It is almost always followed by douchery.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Being 1000+ miles away from somebody ... that I want right here next to me ! {{{ SCREAM }}} :blushing:
  • JVanDam77
    Options

If you have a second bathroom, Throw them in the toilet! I know it is kinda evil, but hey,...so is making you REPEAT yourself over and over for 15 years! Hehe
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    When women use the word "hubby"

Makes the guy sound like a giant teddy bear that you can bounce on like a freaking bouncy castle.

"Aww me and my hubby had a great time today" HE'S YOUR HUSBAND NOT HUBBY. YOU ARE MISSING WAY TOO MANY LETTERS THERE LADY!
  • Eileen_U
    Options
    My hubby who doesn't seem to understand the difference between bringing home chocolates to me and flowers. No matter how good they smell, I won't indulge in eating the flowers! So, honey, please stop bringing home sweets as a "gift". *SCREAM*
  • tjolley2much
    Options
    The tall skinny girl at Zumba last night who is surround by beautiful fluffy women and skinny girl remarks about her being fat. Then she tops that off by saying something about being old because she turns 28 next week. She is by far the youngest in class.

New stupid, and unhealthy, nutrition rules at my kids school. No cupcakes or cookies but crackers and squeezy cheese is acceptable. Really? WTH -- can we please use our brain?

and the above listed sex stuff
  • SewerUrchin
    Options
    Seeing the skinny girl that works next to me eat junk food all day long and not gain a pound! i swear she ate an entire box of mini muffins this morning (not the whole bag, the whole box!).
    God yes. I work with a very pretty, skinny girl who spends her entire day eating cakes, chocolate, chips, etc. She admits to never exercising, and still looks great. She's only 19, so I put it down to a youthful metabolism. *sigh* I had one once.

Anyway, other things:

- People who post something like "Can't deal with this anymore!" on Facebook, then refuse to tell you what's wrong. So, basically, attention-seekers.
    - The phrase "Political correctness gone mad". 90% of examples people cite are fictional, for a start. Plus, it's usually a case of bigots complaining about being called on bigotry.
    - People saying "I could care less" when they're trying to say that there is no way they could possible care less about what you're saying. It's "I COULDN'T care less".
    - Fake pockets. For example, I'll try on some jeans, really like them, and then go to put my hands in their pockets, only to find them stitched closed. What a pointless exercise.
    - On a fear-related note, people jumping out at me to scare me. My partner did that the other night, and I screamed so loudly that the neighbours banged on the door to see if there was a problem.
  • jenlb99
    jenlb99 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    When 'older' women post photos of 20yr old models in the "What's your ideal body thread"!

When someone says they weigh 170/180 and wear a size 6/8!! Bullsh*t, only if you're 6'10"!!

LMFAO One of my trainers is 5'10", weighs in at 175, and wears a size 6/8 (Canadian sizes, so smaller than the American version). TOTALLY possible, with muscle (no, she's not bulky, she's a boxer).
  • dictations
    Options
    People who don't keep their dogs on a damn leash when they're walking them.
    SOME OF US HAVE AN INTENSE FEAR OF DOGS, SO IF YOU COULD BUY A ****ING $2 LEASH TO KEEP YOUR DOG ON WHILE OUTSIDE, THAT'D BE GREAT.
  • SewerUrchin
    Options

Makes the guy sound like a giant teddy bear that you can bounce on like a freaking bouncy castle.

"Aww me and my hubby had a great time today" HE'S YOUR HUSBAND NOT HUBBY. YOU ARE MISSING WAY TOO MANY LETTERS THERE LADY!
    On that note, people calling each other "hunni" online instead of "honey". It's the same number of letters, and the correct spelling makes you look infinitely less daft.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

On that note, people calling each other "hunni" online instead of "honey". It's the same number of letters, and the correct spelling makes you look infinitely less daft.

What about hun? Happens all the time from older women on a browser game I play