Things That Make You Want to Scream:

Options

Replies

• fudog
    fudog Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What about the people who write your for you're and there for their?
  • SewerUrchin
    Options
    Eh, I'm indifferent to "hun". I guess at least it's fewer letters.
  • jenlb99
    jenlb99 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    People who don't keep their dogs on a damn leash when they're walking them.
    SOME OF US HAVE AN INTENSE FEAR OF DOGS, SO IF YOU COULD BUY A ****ING $2 LEASH TO KEEP YOUR DOG ON WHILE OUTSIDE, THAT'D BE GREAT.

AGREED.

That drives me nuts, as I have a HUUUGGGEEE fear of large dogs...and some small ones, too.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    good sex always makes me scream

Bad sex makes me WANT to scream.... and punch!

Not getting any sex makes me want to scream. :sad:
    ME TOO!!!! lol
  • Macrocarpa
    Macrocarpa Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Anything which grows or hangs across the footpath / sidewalk and obstructs me at 5.30am when I'm running. Like the rusty nail sticking out if the precariously leaning fence that caught my headphones wire and ripped it in half this morning.

You know it's bad when people at work ask if you have a kitten because your face is scratched from low-hanging branches on a frickin footpath....
  • Macrocarpa
    Macrocarpa Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    When women use the word "hubby"

Makes the guy sound like a giant teddy bear that you can bounce on like a freaking bouncy castle.

"Aww me and my hubby had a great time today" HE'S YOUR HUSBAND NOT HUBBY. YOU ARE MISSING WAY TOO MANY LETTERS THERE LADY!
    On that note, people calling each other "hunni" online instead of "honey". It's the same number of letters, and the correct spelling makes you look infinitely less daft.
    What about hun? Happens all the time from older women on a browser game I play
    That amuses me...'hun' is a derogatory term for Germans...sits about the same level of offence as 'redneck'.
  • OneLuckyRabbit
    OneLuckyRabbit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am guilty of this. In my defense, my dog has a fear of people and is generally cowering behind me. And I got sick of falling when I have to carry her sister who has a bad leg and can't hike as far as us. :cry:

To answer the original question:

people who chew with their mouths open. :noway:
  • RobertaKR
    RobertaKR Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is a quote from another entry:
    - People saying "I could care less" when they're trying to say that there is no way they could possible care less about what you're saying. It's "I COULDN'T care less".

- Fake pockets. For example, I'll try on some jeans, really like them, and then go to put my hands in their pockets, only to find them stitched closed. What a pointless exercise.

Re: People saying.... using the wrong word form: THEIR when They're or There is what is meant. Also, Were instead of We're

and pockets stitched closed. The manufacturers do it so the garment looks better on the hanger in the store, but I recently discovered some of my clothes have real pockets when I thought they were fake ones.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    people with zero self awareness... because of course it's never "their" fault!:grumble:

Leads me to my scream of the day. I get a 4:45 phone call from a driver. She asked student to NOT sit in the back seat of the bus. This leads to attitude from a 10th grader, being cussed by a 10th grader, said 10th grader leaves the bus and campus, driver gets met at the bus stop by the parent, cussed again and threatened because there was no way the child would ever do something like that and the bus driver must have forcibly taken the kid off the bus, which i know for a fact didn't happen.

BE A PARENT, yes, your perfect little angel actually did something wrong. Turn your anger/frustration to THEM not someone that made a very simple and reasonable request.

JM
  • doctor_mike
    Options
    - Being 1000+ miles away from somebody ... that I want to be right next to -:sad:
  • cotso
    cotso Posts: 86
    Options
    zombies!!!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    - Being 1000+ miles away from somebody ... that I want to be right next to -:sad:

Hey .. that's my rant ! Ha !

~ Sigh ~
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options

*Steals*
  • BigL0s
    BigL0s Posts: 133
    Options

^^ THIS
    Options

^^ THIS

I was waitin for ya to reply to that! :)
  • BigL0s
    Options

^^ THIS

I was expecting you to do so as well (:
    Options

^^ THIS

Haha :) How did you know I was going to???
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    People who don't keep their dogs on a damn leash when they're walking them.
    SOME OF US HAVE AN INTENSE FEAR OF DOGS, SO IF YOU COULD BUY A ****ING $2 LEASH TO KEEP YOUR DOG ON WHILE OUTSIDE, THAT'D BE GREAT.

My dogs are trained off-leash. Haters gonna hate.
  • BigL0s
    Options

^^ THIS

Haha :) How did you know I was going to???

Isn't it obvious? :)
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    When the clothes end up on the floor IN FRONT OF THE WASHER OR HAMPER!!!! Seriously?? You couldn't aim just a little higher? Same for dirty dishes in the sink BESIDE the empty dishwasher! :explode:

You must be living with my family in some alternate dimension!!!!!:tongue: