Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' and I am currently maintaining between 130-125 :)
  • Michelle_Nicole
    Michelle_Nicole Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and when I started I was about 147-150lbs. Now I am at 127lbs and my goal is to be at 124lbs by my birthday in May!
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2.75"... I like to round up to 5'3". I'm 48 yrs old and have two full grown girls. My journey was a long arduous one. I have RA and exercise can be trying to nil at times. My highest was around 163-166 and lowest was 128 and I maintained for many months in the 128-133 range. I went from squeezing into size 8's, because I refused to move into a double digit size to fitting a size 2- 4 depending on designer. Time of Month reeks havoc with me. I came back after going to Denmark, Italy and London for more than 2 weeks and totally throwing my healthy eating habits out the window. I'm back up to 136 but am determined to reach 129 again before going back to maintenance on my own. You can find my before and after picture on my profile. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/854788

Good luck on your journey.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" (barely, lol) and I started this journey in December 2011 at about 143. I am currently 131 and kinda stuck at a plateau! It's driving me nuts, but I know the last 10 lbs take FOREVER to come off! My ultimate goal is somewhere between 120 and 125!

Feel free to add me if you're in a similar boat! I love my MFP family!
  • 2sly4ya
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 137.1lbs, my short term goal is 125, long term would be 120 which is what I was in highschool like 12 years ago and 125 is what I was when I got pregnant with my first born. I was up to 153 in November 2011 and started MFP in January of this year. Pretty much all I've been doing is watching my calories with MFP, and I started doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred to help tone up, and just trying to be more active (taking walks with my family to the park, etc.) Feel free to add me if you want to trade tips. Thanks!

14609898.png
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" (barely, lol) and I started this journey in December 2011 at about 143. I am currently 131 and kinda stuck at a plateau! It's driving me nuts, but I know the last 10 lbs take FOREVER to come off! My ultimate goal is somewhere between 120 and 125!

Feel free to add me if you're in a similar boat! I love my MFP family!

Wow you and I are very similar. I am also stuck at 131 right one. Started at 146 in September! My goal is also be about 120. I am 5'1 though.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    Great thread!
    I'm 4'11" or less. I state it that way because the last few times I've been to the doctor... it seems that it has fluctuated. Between 4'6" and 4'11". How can that possibly be?! I have been 4'11" my entire adult life until the last 2 years... so maybe I'm shrinking with age. Here's the rest of my stats:
    SW & HW: 153 lbs.
    CW: 147 lbs.
    GW: 98 - 110 lbs. (will see when I get closer).
    (I weighed 95-98 lbs throughout college. 98 lbs. when I got married.
    Highest weight while pregnant with 2nd child was 130 lbs.
    Was an athlete & striving to be one, once again!. Also, one main goal is to get off blood pressure medication. Was always very, very low until about 2 years ago. Also, am very small boned!)

That's me in a nutshell!
    Good luck to all of us!
    Linda
  • mishka0007
    mishka0007 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I am 5'2 (and a half)! and currently at 134,5 (39/29.5/38)! I have been struggling with my weight for the last three years... hormones and medications wrecked havoc on my metabolism... not to say that I spent a year at home completing my degree... so the pantry was probably way too handy! ;-)

Anyway, I had previously had a weight issue after the birth of my son; my weight was up and down between 115 and 140 lbs... but it stabalized at about 118 (37/26.5/37) for about 8 years. However, even at that weight, I found myself <big> and the reason for this is that I have pretty heavy legs and I am top heavy... Lets just say that I am really not comfortable looking more <fluffy> than I should (at 118 or 135lbs). Some will say that I am lucky that I put the weight on in strategic locations but when I look at most photos of myself, all I see is too much leg and too much B$%$! ;-)

Anyway, my objective on MFP is to be the best that I can be - inside and out! Having said that, I want to loose that extra layer of <fat> and replace it with nicely toned muscles! I have been working out pretty intensely for the last month and have lost about 1 inch all around... So it is encouraging! I am also an avid believer of Clean Eatin (Love Tosca Reno and Jamie Eason)!! :0)

Looking forward to connecting with ladies with similar objectives and interests!

Good luck to all of you!!
    Mishka0007
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    Hi there!

Age 22
    I am 5'1

My starting (heaviest weight) 143

First goal weight was 125

Current weight 123.8 =) <
    this makes me happy

New goal weight 120!!

Good lu7ck to everyone
  • grovey208
    grovey208 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Deb,

I'm 59....5'3" and weigh 145. Last summer I was 135 and it seemed to be a good weight. I cannot lose one pound now I have been trying for the past 2 months, exercising, watching the calories with no luck. Hopefully something will start to happen soon, I'm getting very discouraged!

from another Deb..,:)
  • kreldu
    kreldu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We're almost exactly in the same spot! I'm 5'2" (barely) and my highest weight in January of 2012 was 175. I'm now at 168. My goal by late summer is about 125, and I hope to hit 115 and probably stay there by the end of the year. I never really had a weight problem until I had a kid (who is now 2.5 years!) and followed that up with a terrible broken foot injury requiring surgery and 9 months of total immobility. I used to be a runner, not super competitive or much into races, but for the fun and zen of it--would log maybe 25-35 miles in a week. That went out the window and I am slowly getting back into it through run/walk intervals.
  • c3js80
    c3js80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and started at 170. I'm 55 years old and currently at 124.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 135-137. I wanna be around 125.
  • rheelizabeth
    rheelizabeth Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 foot 11 and I want to lose 21lbs at least. I'd LOVE to lost 35 though. My bmi at the moment is 33... I want to get that down to 29 first... then I want to get it down to 24 :)

I actually don't weigh myself... I just want to lose the inches off my waist.. my tummy is HUGE but the rest of me is not that bad... I did CT5K week 1 day 1 today... hoping to do a few walks inbetween too :)
  • fuzz_pawz
    fuzz_pawz Posts: 106
    Options
    I'm 5'2, and my starting weight was 159lbs. Today, I weighed in at 139.5 lbs...and I'm definitely going to keep going. My goal was 140lbs, but now I want just a little more!

I started with a lifestyle change- I became vegetarian in Oct 2011. By December 2011, my husband and I were going to the gym regularly, but because life can be crazy we had stopped going. I now work out at home with my kinect (which is an AWESOME workout, i highly recommend it!). I have been using MFP since we started working out and I *think* I've done pretty well with sticking to it....i Log absolutely EVERYTHING! and it has definitely trained my body to be fueled with my goal calories per day.

I do have a cheat day here and there, you really have to otherwise you'll be miserable.

To be honest, ideal weight can really be different for everyone. Where do YOU feel most comfortable, most healthy?
    I think anywhere from 120-130 is considered "ideal" for our height....but keep in mind, this does not necessarily estimate for peoples ethnicity, bone density etc.

Internally, I have checked out as completely healthy at this point, yet according to society- I am "overweight".,..still!
    I am feeling good at my current weight, and would be happy staying here, but now that I have been so inspired, I do want to keep going so I can do more toning than weight loss.

I think the "ideal" weight is where YOU feel comfortable with yourself...my opinion, maybe others will disagree :)
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 5'1" almost. I started at 145 in January 2011. I have lost about 40 lbs. and now weigh 115-116. I really wanted to get to 110 lbs., but I am very happy at 115.

Foods that I have really cut out:
    - Candy
    - Chips
    - Fried Food. I have only had fried chicken once since I started and nothing else.
    - Dips
    - Appetizers
    - Eating Out
    - All prepackaged food that's flavored to watch my sodium intake.

Foods that I have added:
    - Veggies with every meal (almost)
    - Protien Shakes
    - Natural Peanut butter, fruit spread.
    - Whole grain pastas, rice, etc.

Exercise
    - Tae Bo
    - Slim in 6
    - Insanity
    - Jillian Michaels Workouts
    - Hip Hop Abs (Shawn T is Cute!)

Hope this helps! Good Luck Everyone!!!!!
  • sweetbaker77
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" and weigh 160. My highest weight was 187. my attainable goal is to be under 130 by my brothers wedding in September. My biggest challange is not grazing when bored or lonly. I'm 52 and living by myself for the first time in my life. My kids, and my friends are a great support!
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and I love this thread! It's nice to see so many short people. (:

My highest weight was 114. I am currently at 106. I want to get down to 95-100 and maintain somewhere in there. I have a very small frame so weight does not sit on me well above 105 (in my opinion). Trying to build up muscle and lower body fat %. I'd love some more friends on here!
  • JennyS91
    JennyS91 Posts: 15
    Options
    bump
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and my current weight is 123.
    my goal weight is 115 because i do have a medium frame.
    right now my main thing is to lose the weight, later on i will add more exercising to tone it up.

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!