Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options
Hi! Im 5ft1in with a goal of 125lbs by August and 115lbs by the end of the year. I currently weigh 166lbs. I was 176lbs on Jan 1st so 10lbs off in a month's time! Hopefully the rest comes off pretty quickly too!
Can anyone who has reached success post pics with your stats for me? I am not sure what my ideal weight is for my height and would like to see some examples! I am looking somewhere between 100-130lbs.
Thank you and good luck on all your health goals in 2012!!!!!!!

Replies

• coloradotara
    coloradotara Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh this is a good one...I'd like to see as well! I'm about 5'3", 166lbs and my goal is to get down to 120-125lbs. Please be sure to include all that you did to help lose the weight! Thanks for starting this post!
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3 and I weigh 128. Only looking for 3 lb weight loss. My pics are posted on my profile.
  • JaneUK
    JaneUK Posts: 102
    Options
    i'm 159cm (about 5'2) and I'm aiming to lose about 6-7kg (15lb...?) to get to about 55kg, which is about 121lb i think.
    Always happy to have new friends either side of the pond :-)
    Jane
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    bump
  • allnewskinnyme
    allnewskinnyme Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see too! I'm 5" 2 and aiming for 114. Your success could be my motivation :)
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3 and I weigh 128. Only looking for 3 lb weight loss. My pics are posted on my profile.

Wow, you are ripped! Awesome!
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my goal is for 125. I am pretty far away, so only time will tell if that will be the right weight for me. Plus I am 58, and I may have to stop at 140 or so, just so I won't look so old! I just made it to 196, I started last July. and it has been so slow since Christmas. I welcome any friends also. Deb
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" at 141 lb right now, but I'm shooting for 130 lb. Feel free to add me ladies.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    well I'm 5'5", but shooting for 125-120
  • collarbonescollarbones
    Options
    5"2! Yay for short *kitten*! I'm 127 and want to get down to somewhere between 100-110 xo
  • picimadar
    picimadar Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    5'1", I don't have a goal weight, but I imagine it'll be between 115-120. I want to be 18-20% body fat.
  • labamba
    labamba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1inch and hoping to get to 119 pounds. I'm 160 pounds just now so I have a while to go yet. But I say bring it on!
  • BronzeLady
    Options
    I'm just under 5 feet. I've lost about 15 and I'm looking to lose another 35 pounds. Having a bit of a hard time, but they just found a medical reason for that. I'm very excited to apply the new stuff and see what happens NOW! Haha!
  • suzyvinbarrie
    suzyvinbarrie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 5 3 and aiming for 122 - it is a healthy weight for me.
    I am currently 130 -
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", started this journey at 165 lbs in July 2011, currently at 129 lbs, original goal was 125 lbs however I'm now thinking 120 lbs might be better for me. We shall see as I get closer. :-)
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4in weight is 173 looking to weigh 125-130, what i weighed before I had children. Add me if u like
  • Leslie271323
    Options
    Hi! My name is Leslie and i'm new to the myfitnesspal. I am 5'3'', 28 years old and weigh 134 right now. May not seem like a lot but for me it is. I have always been under 120 but now two kids later, i haven't been able to drop the weight as quickly. My goal is to be about 120-125. More realistic for me now!! I goes when I get there i'll see if that works or if i need to lose more!!

Good luck to everyone out there!
  • georgina1970
    georgina1970 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'0" or 150cm in height (note not tall!) Healthy weight range for this height is 42-56kg -not sure what this equates to in pounds. A stick at 42kg or a womanly figure with healthy curves at 56kg.
  • panduhburr
    panduhburr Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump
  • redpat74
    Options
    i'm 5.0" and 188 and 55 yo so reading your information gives me great motivation. I'm focusing on my first 20 lb loss first...then eventual goal of 125 by end of the year. Using the Dr. Fuhrman "Eat to Live" eating style. Mostly vegetarian.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!