Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• wardellc
    wardellc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and want to weigh 125-130. I have lost over 70 pounds in the last year and still have a lot more to go. Taking it one day at a time!
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Ruchgupt
    Options
    I'm 4"9, and I want to be a size 4-6 by the end of summer. I'm currently a size 8-10, down from a size 14. I suppose weight wise, I'd love to be 110. I have no idea about weight, I'm more concerned about body fat I think...
  • Taitiant
    Options
    iM 5' 3" AND STARTED OUT AT MY HEAVIEST OF AROUND 170LB. I HAD LOST SOME WHEN I FOUND MFP AND AM NOW CURRENTLY 143LBS. I AM LOOKING TO REACH 130 AS MY FIRST GOAL AND EVENTUAL 120-125 WOULD BE GREAT. CURRENTLY, I AM DOING JILLIAN MICHAEL'S 30DS AND LOVE THE RESULTS.... OTHER THAN THAT I WALK DAILY AND WATCH MY CALORIE INTAKE! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY!

I'm Very similar. to you.. My goal is 130. But im sure i want to go smaller once i reach that!

Im 5' 3" and im 182 pounds (wow) My goal is 130, but probably will go smaller. =) I have lost no weight yet, but i just started 5 days ago.. Not sure if im doing this right, but seeing all these posts of people who have done it inspire me soooo much!
  • halfpinttriskit86
    Options
    Hey Just joined! I am 5'4" and I weigh 185. I had my son back in July, and I was breastfeeding. I lost a lot of weight, and I went all the way to 166lbs. Since I weaned him from breast to bottle, I have noticed that I have gained some weight back...topping the scale at 190....uggghh!!! So, now I have tried to eat better and have lost 5lbs so far!!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and 41 years old. My original goal was 110-112lbs...but I am re-thinking thta. I have been struggling with the same 2 lbs since Christmas so the losing is slow going. Learning to make better choices and trying to become stronger. I am at 129lbs now. feel free to add me for support.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1" and currently 158lbs. I did have a goal of 115lbs. However I've thrown my weight goal out of the window in favour of getting ripped instead.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Meee! I'm 5'1". I started at 155lbs. Aiming for 110-115! I'm at 133 now!
  • MillysMission
    MillysMission Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fantastic thread!! I am just under 5'2" and my weight is 147 pounds and my goal is 125 pounds. It is so good seeing others of similar heights as a pound or two extra on us shorties (well me anyway!) is noticeable. I'd love to hear about how you are all going about your weightloss. I have been doing the 30DS I'm on day 8 now but I have been mixing it up a bit with other cardio or strength work and while I haven't had a decrease on the scales in the last week or so I have taken 5cm off my waist. However, the weight plateau is really bugging me.

Anyway, feel free to add me for motivation/support

Thanks! :)
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and joined MFP almost a year ago when I weighed 155 lb. Today I weigh 127 lb, and my ultimate goal is 120 lb. The biggest thing that helped with my weight loss was logging all of my food. I have definitely lost more weight in the months that I've logged consistently than in those that I haven't. It also helped to limit the amount of food I ate that I didn't prepare at home. For me, eating out equals overeating, so eliminating that from my diet as much as possible allowed me to lose more weight. I've found these last 10 lb to be the hardest to shed, and I'm trying to ramp up my exercise regimen a little bit in order to finish this out. I took some pictures when I was somewhere around 150 lb. I'm taking more today when I'm starting the 30 Day Shred, and I plan to take more at the end of the 30 Day Shred to see what the results are. Hopefully I'll be closer to my ultimate goal at that point, too. Good luck to you!
  • dproph68
    Options
    I am 5'1" and started out at 137 lbs in October 2011. I am at 124 now and am so much happier. I think, looking at where my flabby spots still are, that I could go down to 120 and then tighten up with some spot excersies. I am 43 years old so my expectations are not to be a barbie doll but to be fit and healthy. I will update my profile pic in a few minutes.
    I know you are starting out a little higher than I did but my best advice is go slow and make permanent life changes. Do not short term diet! If you do, you will be back in the larger sizes before you know it.
  • emmiee921
    Options
    Im 5"7 would like to be 130 have about 11 pounds to lose
  • fashionista954
    fashionista954 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

I'm Very similar. to you.. My goal is 130. But im sure i want to go smaller once i reach that!

Im 5' 3" and im 182 pounds (wow) My goal is 130, but probably will go smaller. =) I have lost no weight yet, but i just started 5 days ago.. Not sure if im doing this right, but seeing all these posts of people who have done it inspire me soooo much!

My stats are very similiar to yours. I am 5'2" and my CW is 180 (started mfp a few weeks ago and lost 2lbs so far). My goal is 135, possibly 130. I'm also inspired by all of the posts!!
  • 0AmyMarie0
    Options
    5'2, currently 149, hoping to get down to 110...that's where I was 18 months ago so I know it is possible and that I can be healthy at that weight!
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" My goal was to be 100 lbs by my 3rd year anniversary of this journey. I am about 3.4 lbs away from that goal! :) I was 143.3 lbs when I started Feb 8th, 2009 -- I did a year without MFP -- and I lost 24.3 lbs that year, then I gained 2 lbs back in 2010, but now I have lost 16 lbs plus the 2 lbs i gained back this year!
  • dianefisher47
    dianefisher47 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1'' and I am far from my personal goal which 150...If I were to listen to some groups who have evaluated me being at 116 for 5'1''....I don't want to be that small
  • sr823204
    sr823204 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and when I started on here last year I was about 185 lbs.
    I lost 25 lbs so far and have way more to go!! Just trying to eat better and fitting in my workouts around my three kids.

Anyone can feel free to add me for support. (Could always use a little motivation myself!!) :smile:
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1/2". I haven't weight myself in a few weeks but I'm guessing I'm about 132-135. At my lowest I was 114, but I was not healthy at all. My healthy weight is about 125, which might be alot for some people but I'm fairly muscular.

I'm on P90x and Brazil Butt Lift and if I lose weight that's great but I really want to get ripped and feel good in my clothes and body. It's been 2 weeks and I'm getting there, I'm out of my fat jeans already.
  • angelgutierrez
    Options
    Im 5ft 165, my goal is 130/135
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I'm at 141 right now... goal weight is 122.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!