Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• bobbin1
    Options
    I am 5'2" and weighed 138 lbs and would like to get to 122lbs. My body frame is classified as petite so these extra lbs I am carrying is to me very noticeable. Hope this helps. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • B2BB
    B2BB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    5'3" I range anywhere between 120-125 give or take, depending on TOM or sodium intake. Im more comfortable at 125-130 with some meat on my bones, but seeing that number on the scale messes with me:-/ lol
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    I am 5'1" and I just want to tone up!
  • rachste
    rachste Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and am currently 134-136 depending on the day. I was very happy with at 125-123 and that is what I am shooting for. It's been 6 years, but I guess the other way of looking at it is it took 6 years to put on 12 pounds. I'm not doing this again, losing is too dang hard!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and shooting for 125. I'm currently about 141.
  • allies94
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" aiming for 115-120!
  • crickett_4jc
    crickett_4jc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 129 (though I'd be super happy with 135). I started January 2nd at 165 and am at 152.4 now (12.6 pounds in a month, woot!). I finished 30 straight days of the 30 day shred last night, and I've been doing weight watchers.
  • tazz61
    Options
    I guess It would depend on Your Body Frame. I am 5'1 and Once weighted 120, But I was to little and was told that I looked Sick. And Unhealthy. I found out that If I could stay around 135, That I was small enough and looked Good. So I have a way's to go.Like 50 more pounds. I just lost 12. And I promise i will never Put it back on again, Once I get it off.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I am 5.4 .. my goal is 125 lb (I think that is my ideal weight but could be wrong)
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and shooting for 125. I'm currently about 141.

Amy you and I are exactly in the same boat. I am 5.4 and also 140ish at the moment and shooting for 125.
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently 160lbs. My goal is 125lbs. I just started teaching Zumba classes as well as taking my regular classes twice a week, so we'lll see how long it takes. I'd love to feel more comfortable in my own skin overall by this summer.
  • adamamn
    Options
    5'4" 126lb
    wanna go back to 110lb asap I suppose.
    Especially my belly fat. Y U no go away fast?!
  • acrossthesea_
    Options
    5'1. I'd like to be around 110!
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    5'4 gw 110 cw 118
    started at 133, 8 more to go!
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3, currently weighing 64 kgs (start weight: 68).. weighing 64 since 3 months.. lol.. goal weight is 58, at least thats what I wanted when I started this journey on 1st Sep 2011. I have lost 4kgs in total 5 months, lost god alone knows how many inches n gone from a L to M size. I have literally shrunk...

I have also thrown the scale out & my GOAL is to have a flat tummy n legs that look killer in shorts!
  • grubbdub
    grubbdub Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 2in weighing in at 125lbs. I have a goal weight of 115, however I'm not sure how feasible that is.. I weighed 110-115 at my thinnest, but I had no muscle at all.. I now do a lot of weight lifting 5 days a week, and so I'm not sure that I will be able to drop much below 120.. All in all, it doesn't matter the # on the scale as long as your happy with how you look and feel. I personally think a muscular toned body looks better than a skinny shapeless one. Best of luck on your journey!
  • djmontana
    djmontana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A general rule of thumb for your weight goal for women is 100# for 5ft. and 1# for each inch over. Add 5# for body frame i.e. medium frame another 5#. Also, age over 50 can have another 5 -10 #.
  • lindadockery
    Options
    You sound exactly like me. I would ideally love to be 110 to 115, but it's just not realistic for my lifestyle. I want to be healthy, but not a complete nut about exercise which is what I'd have to be to achieve that. So my goal is 125. I am also 5'1" and weigh 143 right now.
  • littlebean24
    Options
    I'm 5ft3in. Looking to be at 130 if I can. I need to lose another 26lbs to reach my goal
  • sabby107
    Options
    5'3.25" to be technical about it... :)

Started a couple of days ago at 168.3 but am now 164.4 (thank you, water weight). I'm into coffee, playing percussion, traveling, medical anthropology/medicine, hiking, and learning how to do pushups correctly. And Scrubs. And Arrested Development. And Parks and Recreation.

I'm hoping to get down into the 120s-130s, but I'm more concerned with my jeans size and how comfortable I feel in my own skin!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!