Replies

• hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    From your profile picture you look great:0
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and hoping for 120...many lbs to go but its coming off! Feel free to add me as well...any extra support is appreciated
  • eatmeingo
    Options
    5'2 CW 140lbs GW 100lbs
    I'm really hoping to make it by June. Gotta be bikini ready this year.
  • coachkathrynw
    coachkathrynw Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and my goal is 115 lbs. I'm 45 years old and I do lift weights (Beachbody's P90X and P90X2 programs). I got stuck at a plateau for awhile and then added Shakeolgy to my diet. Now I'm just about to my goal... yippee! I can help you if you want.
  • sherrywtrmn
    sherrywtrmn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" with a goal weight of 120-125
  • GiGiPrince
    Options
    Hi Deb, I am GiGi and I am 5' 3.5" and just started this today. I am at 152 lbs and I am almost 61 years old and a recent widow. I lost about 10 lbs when my husband died and have kept if off for 4 months, so I figured this would be a good way to lose the rest of what I would like to lose. My goal is 125 lbs. Any tips?
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is now 130. I curently weigh 135!!! Add me if you like. :) Best of luck to all !!!
  • lucybell333
    Options
    Wow - you're all making me feel like an elephant (and very short one, but very fat)!!

I'm 5' 3.5 and currently weigh just over 166lbs. My goal weight is 140lbs, which still sounds high compared with most others on here, but given hubby is already moaning about me being too skinny, you can understand part of the problem, lol!

Seriously though, I'm very pear-shaped, so at 140lbs am easily able to wear a UK size 8 (US size 4), provided the style is right, of course - and since that's the smallest size they sell in the most of the places I buy clothes, that really makes the decision for me!! :happy:
  • BLR2JLR
    Options
    I am 4'9 and 146 and my goal weight is 120 will post pictures soon of my journey

16622254.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently 142 lbs. My goal is 115-120lbs. I used to weigh 118lbs and I felt like it was about the perfect weight for my height and body type.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4.5 inches. I got up to 162, currently 137.2 (as of 30 min ago, lol) I'm thinking I'll get down to 130ish and then try and just lower my body fat %, so I wont mind my weight going up, but I'll still look smaller as fat takes up more room than muscle.
  • Kimmygettingskinny
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and weigh 198. I want get to 140 or less. I started MFP on Jan 2nd and have lost 14lbs. so far
    Feel free to add me:smile:
  • sarahjohnson08
    Options
    I am 5'2 and 146lbs and I am hoping to get between 120 and 115 by September for my engagement pictures!
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I would like to follow your progress. :flowerforyou:
  • may62108
    Options
    I am the same hieght with the same beginning of the year start weight and around the same goal but hopefully by june...
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. According to webmd, we can be down to 108 and be healthy. up to 145. So my goal is 115 as well. I was there as a teen and had a flat tum, so i want to be there again. but not under. as for me and my body, under i look to thin.i dont like bones sticking out and i was prone to that as a child and teen. i don't like it.
  • uncbluegirl
    Options
    I'm 5'3", and in high school i weighed between 115 and 125-ish. Right now I'm 156, and my goal is 130. I figure if I can get down to that, and maintain there for a while without difficulty, I might try for 125 again. :)
  • yodapooper
    Options
    Good for u!!:bigsmile:

You've gotten right back on track so I know u will make it to whatever your ideal weight is. Good luck:smile:
  • kebass8
    Options
    I am 5'2 and a half, I take all I can get, and I have dieted plenty of times before. I can never seem to get under 125lbs though. I have been as low as 128lbs 5 times and right now I am at my heaviest at 143. No matter how much I exercised and worked out and watched what I ate I could not get down any further. I think once you hit a certain point the like for me 128 , it looks healthy on u and you will be healthy there. I just wouldnt stress getting down too low, because muscle weighs more then fat. Even though I was 128 everyone thought I was around 120 or 115. So my goal is 125lbs, also when I did my research 128 is the avg weight for 5'3 so I would be fine with that.

In all it takes me about a month to lose 8lbs and thats if I am lenient about it, when I go hardcore and actually work out along with eating healthy rather then one or the other its about the same but I look more fit. although it can be dissappointing when working out for a week straight and the scale doesnt drop. Just keep it up and good luck. I recently just started eating healthier again, and exercise will come eventually.
  • nighthawk327
    Options
    Wow - you're all making me feel like an elephant (and very short one, but very fat)!!

I'm 5' 3.5 and currently weigh just over 166lbs. My goal weight is 140lbs, which still sounds high compared with most others on here, but given hubby is already moaning about me being too skinny, you can understand part of the problem, lol!

Seriously though, I'm very pear-shaped, so at 140lbs am easily able to wear a UK size 8 (US size 4), provided the style is right, of course - and since that's the smallest size they sell in the most of the places I buy clothes, that really makes the decision for me!! :happy:

I totally feel you Lucy!! I've been on MFP almost a year now and have only lost 30ish lbs... it's a lot but at the same time not enough for me. I'm 5'4" and about 187 currently, it's become suddenly really hard for me to lose any more weight. Trying to get to about 160 (I want to keep muscle though so have been working out) to start, we'll see if I feel like losing more when I'm there!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!