Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It's nice to see other shorties doing there thing!
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" I started MFP at 151.5. I'm 37 and have a goal of 125ish. I'm at 136 right now. And just started strength training a couple of weeks ago. Gone from a size 12/14 to 6/8. I'm really struggling to lose this last 10! I try to do at least 30 minutes cardio 5 days a week and strength training 3 days a week. There will be ups and downs...just remember this is not a "diet"...it's a lifestyle change...try to eat as healthy as possible and drink lots of water :) Best wishes on your journey to a new you :)

Hello body twin!!! I just began my journey.... I am doing 30 minutes of cardio at least 4 days a week and we will see where my energy lies for strength training... I'm currently at 137 and am pretty darn hopeful for the both of us! And GO YOU on your current weight loss!!!
  • tinyrice
    Options
    I am 4'11", and 57 years old. Goal is 115 lbs. Currently I'm 135, so another 20 lbs. I'm really hoping for 3 pounds a month, so I should be at goal some time this summer.
  • denisechatt
    Options
    REALLY Great picture by the way. It's SO clear!! You have a great camera!! ;):smile:
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5". My top weight was 132. I started MFP at 129, and my current weight is 119 and maintaining. I wouldn't mind gaining weight again if it's from muscle mass. Still trying to go from skinny fat to skinny fit.
  • susanhiebert66
    Options
    Hi Im also 5'0". At my highest weight i was 213 lbs. Did this 2 years ago. i lost about 25 lbs . I fell off the wagon last year and put half back on.im at 200 lbs now. Im also looking to get down to about 120, My problem is i cary most of my weight in my belly. I would like to know what size waist i should be realisticly looking at.
  • aa323
    aa323 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal is 115, ideally by the end of the year, but if not, I'll just have to keep trying. I have a lot further to go than you though, I'm at 190ish and am just starting to take weight loss seriously again.
  • mandyP79
    mandyP79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    4 ft 10 in
    current 116 lbs goal is 105-110
    I am the exact same height but got alot more to loose.
  • mandyP79
    mandyP79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    4'10 ..my goal is 100-110lbs.
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and currently i weigh 126. My goal weight is 112-115. I'd like to be back in size 2 jeans and anywhere from a small to a medium in shirts. All those sizes and numbers are what i was when i was at my healthiest so I know I can achieve it. Good luck on your journey and by the sounds of it you are doing fantastic!!

Anyone on here feel free to add me. I love other petite mpf pals who know the struggles of simply losing 5 lbs.
  • bebeschtroumph
    bebeschtroumph Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You should check out this website:
    http://www.mybodygallery.com/

you can enter height/weight and see a bunch of different pictures of women who are there. For what it's worth, everyone carries weight a little differently, and you won't know for sure until your individual body is there!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, I started off at 197, am now 146 and want to get to around 130 I hope!
  • Tortoisegirl7
    Tortoisegirl7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"1' and aiming for around 112lbs. Feel free to add me
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    I am 5"4 and my goal is 132lbs...may go to 130...but we will soon. Not be that low since I was a child lol x
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" (I say 5'4" though a lot), and I'm at 135. I would LOVE to be 125, but I guess I'll be happy with anything just under 130.
  • sblack91
    Options
    Hey! So i am about 5'1" and weigh 116 pounds... it doesn't sound like a lot but I'm sure you'll agree that extra weight is always harder to pull off as a short girl!
    I am working as a lifeguard this summer so I would really like to be more toned, weight isn't a huge deal but knowing my body I'd probably have to drop about 15 lbs just so the idea of being in a swimsuit all day doesn't terrify me!
    I have started going hiking 4-5 times a week (I live near some good hills!) and I also do some small weights to try tone my arms and abs
    I would love to hear from anyone who has/has had a similar goal and they could let me know how long it took them, any advice is welcome :)
  • kitkatblondi
    Options
    I am about 5'3". I currently am 150 lbs & my goal weight is 110-105 :) I use to be that small before but then had some bad relationships decisions (aka a bad boyfriend who didn't help me stay in shape). I'll get back down to that weight eventually, though it takes time. i swear i need a work out buddy lol
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am!! I would just like to know how you lost 10 in a month??? I am 5'1.75 (yea the .75 is very important!! Lol) and I want to weigh 125 again!! I started at 160.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft1 1/4 and started at 135 and currently at 125. That was my original goal, but would like to lose another 3-4 lbs and more than that, tone up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!