Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• michelleg003
    Options
    I'm 5'1, started out at 183 in October of 2010 and got down to 138 last summer. Unfortunately, back up to 146 now (crazy work schedule + burnt out & lost motivation + crazy holidays = a little weight gain) :( But back at it and working hard again. My goal is just to get back to 130, and then re-evaluate from there. The good news is that even though I gained back 8 pounds, I'm still at the best physical shape and the strongest I've probably ever been in my life. :smile:
  • munchkin04
    munchkin04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am 5'1" too. My goal is 110 although 120 is more sustainable for me given where I have been in the past. Unfortunately I am starting this journey just about 160. :(

Good luck!
  • ASUAlumniMamaof2
    Options
    I am 5'2 and weigh 128lbs (started at over 200lbs). I would like to get down between 120 & 125.
  • KatVaux
    KatVaux Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am 36, 5'1 and weigh 141.
    I would be totally happy if I could get back down to 130 to start with.
    I know I should weigh less but I found it too hard to stay there let alone any lower.
    I love to cook and bake so I need to be realistic.
    Would love to be friends with any of you!!
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    I'm just under 5'4" and started weighing 176 (pre-MFP) last year. I reached my goal of 130 lbs in Nov I think and then dropped a couple more pounds since. I stayed w/i my calories here at MFP and did Turbo Fire as well as running. I'm not big on posting pics of myself but there is tiny one of me to the left that was taken in Jan after running some races at Disney World. I weighed 128 lbs in that picture.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. I'm trying not to care about the scale – I don't weigh much (108-ish?), but I have no muscle tone whatsoever (I'd call myself "skinny fat"). I'd like my measurements and body fat percentage to go down, and I'd like to get stronger and more muscle-y (in a lean, non-bulky way, of course!). If the number on the scale has to go up, so be it.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'm a smidge under 5'4" (shhh...don't tell my hubby I admitted that!!) and I'm currently at 165.2. My goal by June 1st is 145 and I'll reevaluate. I'm very large chested (38G) and I don't lose the boobs when I lose weight (with this first 30 lb weight loss I went from a 40 DDD to a 38 G--loss of inches in band but not in breast!!!).
  • tikshapatel
    Options
    This is great! I'm 148cm (4 ft 11 in) and my goal weight is 47kg (104 lbs). Currently sitting around 51kg or 112 lbs.
  • DeniseAS
    Options
    Me too, I'm 5'1" and I started MFP at 166.8. I want to reach a goal in the 120's but I set my first goal at 138 as I know when I've lost weight in the past I always feel good at that weight and look great. Not sure at my age of 42 if 120's is realistic, but I will try. I was 128 when my brother passed away 7 yrs. ago. Wish I kept it off then. Depression and using food as comfort ruined that. I'm currently teetering between 148 and 151. My weight fluctuates often depending on the time of the month too. It's much harder to lose the older you get for sure. Takes more work and I feel that adding weight lifting this time around helps, thanks to my trainer.
    Good luck! You can do it.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im 5ft1in with a goal of 125lbs by August and 115lbs by the end of the year. I currently weigh 166lbs. I was 176lbs on Jan 1st so 10lbs off in a month's time! Hopefully the rest comes off pretty quickly too!
    Can anyone who has reached success post pics with your stats for me? I am not sure what my ideal weight is for my height and would like to see some examples! I am looking somewhere between 100-130lbs.
    Thank you and good luck on all your health goals in 2012!!!!!!!

We are almost exactly the same!!! I am nearly 5'1". I've lost about 10lbs in the past monthish. I currently weigh 151.9. I was lingering around 160. I don't really know what my goal should be, but I figure somewhere between 110-120.
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" I started MFP at 151.5. I'm 37 and have a goal of 125ish. I'm at 136 right now. And just started strength training a couple of weeks ago. Gone from a size 12/14 to 6/8. I'm really struggling to lose this last 10! I try to do at least 30 minutes cardio 5 days a week and strength training 3 days a week. There will be ups and downs...just remember this is not a "diet"...it's a lifestyle change...try to eat as healthy as possible and drink lots of water :) Best wishes on your journey to a new you :)
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" exactly and my goal is to be 120-125lbs. I'm not so worried about the number but how I actually look. I really just need to tone and finally lose my potbelly. Trying many things to get there - healthy eating, cardio, weight training, and some pilates :)
    I hope to lose/tone it up by May since it'll be my 21st birthday
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet flat and looking to get between 111 and 119, depending on how I feel when I get there.
  • bananapineapplesauce
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and awhile ago I found a website that lets you calculate your ideal body weight for your height and body type. Mine was 122 so that is my goal. I was at 142 when I started MFP, but in college I got up to 180, my heaviest. I'm very pear-shaped and I guess you could say big-boned. But when I tell people what I weigh now, and that 122 is my goal, they gasp in horror and think I will look like a skeleton. I don't think so; my hips are huge! I think I'll look lean and healthy but not grossly skinny (I hope, at least!). A little bit of curve is a very good thing, if you ask me! So "healthy" weight is key, not "skinny" weight. But anyway, you can google body weight calculator and try some different sites that will tell you what your ideal, healthy body weight is.
  • mission2loseit
    mission2loseit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and weigh roughly 154 lbs I'd like to be 134 or so by my 32nd bday June 24th. After having 3 kids though I'm realizing it just doesn't fall off anymore... I'm just getting started on this journey so I haven't lost much yet!
  • stablesong
    Options
    i'm 4'9! My goal weight is 85 or so. Right now I'm at 89.3. So close to my goal! It's hard to get these last few pounds off, and my BMR is really low. According to most calculators I've tried, it's only about 1220.
  • abrn93
    abrn93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    5'1". Started out at 210 lbs in Sept 2010. Goal is 110-lbs. Right now hanging at 165 lbs.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1, 30 years old, and my current weight is 125 lbs. I am hoping to get to 118-120 lbs. I am not so focused on a particular number but I am going more by my appearance. I also want to tone up some too.
  • Kathy077
    Options
    I am 5'1 and weight 171, I would like to get down to 115-118 and stay there...I dont really have a date goal, I would just like to lose the weight!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and as of Jan 1st(151)...on Valentines No scale...so looking to be up a few with muscle! At goal...Original aim was 140-145 but that changed once I was satisfied with being in 8's and some 6 sizes..Our body forms are all different!! GOOD LUCK Hun!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!