Options

Replies

• rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1"
    I have lost almost 134 lbs
    I currently weigh 118lbs

if I knew how to post before and after pics I would!
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3.5" and am hoping for 125 so I have 15 lbs of wiggle room. I have never gotten to this goal weight.
  • bethwindel
    Options
    5' - maintain around 105lbs...currently at 107lbs.
  • Brittany39down
    Options
    I'm 5' 3". My initial goal is to reach 140# just to be in the "Healthy" range. After that I would like to be between 125-130# for good!
  • at0903
    at0903 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'1" too....according to everything I've looked up, our ideal weight is anywhere between 105 and 130 depending on build and muscle composition...I'm currently somewhere between 120 and 125, and hoping to get down to 110 since I have a rather small frame. Good luck and power to short peopleeee
  • willandjaye
    willandjaye Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and am currently at 122.5 lbs. My goal weight is 115-120. I am currently at my pre-pregnancy weight (I gained 45 lbs) but not my pre-marriage weight. These last few pounds have definitely been the hardest.
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have put down a goal of 20 pounds to lose. I'll evaluate that as I lose a few pounds and get fitter. Nothing is written in stone. I just want to look and feel healthy.

Kristine
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and hoping to be 120 lbs. :D
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    iM 5' 3" AND STARTED OUT AT MY HEAVIEST OF AROUND 170LB. I HAD LOST SOME WHEN I FOUND MFP AND AM NOW CURRENTLY 143LBS. I AM LOOKING TO REACH 130 AS MY FIRST GOAL AND EVENTUAL 120-125 WOULD BE GREAT. CURRENTLY, I AM DOING JILLIAN MICHAEL'S 30DS AND LOVE THE RESULTS.... OTHER THAN THAT I WALK DAILY AND WATCH MY CALORIE INTAKE! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is 115-120. I keep readjusting as I go though so we'll see as I get closer. Started MFP at 160 (ugg . . 2 babies in less than 2 years). Got down to 126 and broke my ankle-1 surgery, 2 screws and 3 holidays later I am back up to 133- and lost way too much of my muscle tone!!!!
  • clairification
    clairification Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I started at 210, my goal is between 115 and 130, depending on what it's like to actually have muscles :smile: It's been a while since I've been fit and when I was, I didn't need to weigh myself. If anyone has similar goals feel free to add me!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 5'2, and my goal weight is 130.
  • bestdaysahead
    bestdaysahead Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    5'2" and 245! Way too much for me! How in the heck do you lose weight so darn fast? I would love to be at 150 or even less!
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3 1/2". My goal is 120 or below. With menopause, I am now struggling with the extra weight gain. Most of the gain is belly and breast areas. People tell me that I don't need to lose weight but don't see it when I am dressed. So hopefully, by summer the weight will have gone and I can feel good about my weight again......
  • Weezieishness
    Weezieishness Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly sure how tall I am, but I think about 5'3 or 5'4. Currently weight 99.4 kg, which apparently is about 217 pounds. Quite a long way to go, I'm looking to get down to at least 70kg. (154 pounds)
  • Jess3728
    Options
    5'4 weight 142 hoping to get to 112 in 3 months(:
  • atomicranchgal
    atomicranchgal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to see as well. 5 foot 0 and looking to get back to 105/110.
  • Jess3728
    Options
    What do you each to lose so much!? You look great!
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am 5 3 and I weigh 149lbs. I weighed in the upper 150's before I started the journey. I am aiming to reach 125 lbs, with losing a pound a week. I start bootcamp class on Monday (three times a week), and then I am running on the alternate days. Keeping track of my calories has definately played a big part of me losing weight. I still allow myself to eat anything, but it's all about moderation. Even if you eat something 'bad', still track it on MFP. I also do Jillian's 30 Day Shred every so often. I should do that more, but I am trying other things out.

There is a group of people on MFP that are on the "Spike Plan". I don't know much about it, but I read that they are losing alot of weight. The quick overview of that is that they stick to their recommended calorie intake 6 days out of the week, and then they 'spike' on the 7th day, eating way over their daily calorie limit. I don't know how they calculate how many calories to eat on their spike day, but I'm sure you can find out.

Hope all this helps!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0", currently about 107, want to be between 103-105 :) Almost there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!