Replies

• kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    5'3" 1/4.........looking to get down to 118-120..........currently at 133
  • schiesm
    schiesm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and 128. My new goal is 119lbs.
  • fatmama4
    fatmama4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10" and weigh 135 currently :-( My goal at this point is 115, anything less would be extra rewarding. I have a small frame, so when I married, I weighed 92lbs. Believe me, when you're this short , even 5lbs shows.
  • 1lowcarbgirl
    Options
    I am 5'2" and have hovered around 152 for the last year can't seem to break thru 150 just know if I do, I will reach my goal of 135-130.
    I believe we all will succeed!!!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'1 and would like to see what 120 looks and feels like but don't have to stay there. If I wind up maintaining in the mid-120's, I'd be okay with that.

I'm currently 130 (was 129 last week) which is in the healthy range and started at a high of 155 in June.

According to the BMI chart here, we could go down to 97.9 and still be healthy but that is too low for comfort for me.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my ultimate goal is 125lbs
  • BarbelleBaby
    Options
    Heyy. I'm about 5'1" and I'm currently 135lbs. I also have no idea what my target weight should be but I'm just going to see how it goes. I really want to get some resistance/ HIIT work in so that I end up a little less flabby than I currently am but finding it hard grr.
  • kmparasram
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3" and I started at 138, I would like to get to 127. I have lost 4 lbs so far. I watch what I eat constantly and eat foods packed with fiber and/or protein. I also work out about 2-5 days per week for about 60 minutes. I'm fairly disciplined but its worth it when you see how well your clothes start to fit! Good luck!!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 126lbs. My goal is 112lbs. Once I get there, my goals may change, who knows. Anyone in my height range can add me as a friend!
  • KLK1986
    Options
    A general rule of thumb for your weight goal for women is 100# for 5ft. and 1# for each inch over. Add 5# for body frame i.e. medium frame another 5#. Also, age over 50 can have another 5 -10 #.

This can't possibly be right.

I'm 5'6" w/ a small frame........but I'd be very underweight at only 106lbs. That doesn't even put me at a healthy BMI....
  • josie77g
    Options
    I'm 5.0' and am about 190 put it on when I was pregnant and can't seem to get rid of it .I don't get eating dinner until 8.30 at night anybody any tips to loose the weight I want to get down to 100
  • missyfus
    Options
    oooops just realized I don't fit the criteria for replying to this post
  • stereodrive
    Options
    Not sure if you'll see this since there's been a whole bunch of posts but if you go to mybodygallery .com you can input a height and a weight and see how women with those measures look. it's really good! also, i'm 5'0 and my goal is 110. i'm finding it that the weight is taking much longer to get off because you can't cut/burn so many calories without going under 1200 :|
  • josie77g
    Options
    Go you I wish I had your energy just need a kick up the but I think
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    My weight loss story:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/374412-finally-after-6-months-37-lbs-i-m-ready-to-share

Hard work and dedication! :flowerforyou:
  • josie77g
    Options
    No big deal your close enough lol
  • bingham1
    bingham1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently 231. 8-O. My heaviest was 260 and I was pregnant. My goal weight is 150lbs. That isn't considered the "ideal" weight, but even at my thinnest I've always had a butt and thick thighs so I know 120 is not realistic for my body type. Plus I want to keep my curves. :) It took me 12 years to put on 80lbs so I know it's gonna be a fight to get it off.

Good luck to everyone!

*Oops wrong board. LOL
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11, my current is 119 but I am working towards 110ish- really I am going for toning more so hopefully I will know it when I get there:)
  • ElizabethKathrynJ
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and aiming towards 120lb. :) 59 more pounds to go! <3
  • cheynshelby
    Options
    I am 5"3 and i weight now 173. I am a size 9/10. I think if you have alot of muscle you cannot get to your goal. Just be comfortable. I want to be 2 sizes smaller so my goal is 20 lbs. I just lost 5 lbs. this past week. I just started last Monday. So far so good. If you want to add me feel free.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!